• Part ; 22

* 6 Months Later *

* Niques P.O.V *

Everything's Been Going Great So Far. Me And Roc Moved In Together. Kate And My Mom Live Close By. The Boys Have Gotten Bigger. Their 7 Months Now. They Can Crawl Now, And Get Into Everything. Me And Roc Go To School. Well Roc Is Home Schooled. He Finally Came Out And Told Me About His Little Secret. It Took Him Forever. Rocs Been Really Distant Lately. We Barley Spend Time Together Like A Couple Should. He's Never At Home Or Helps Me With The Boys. He Stays Out Late All The Time. I Don't Know What Has Gotten Into Him. Lately I've Been Spending All My Time With Prince When I'm Not With The Boys Or Working. Yeah, Did I Mention I Have To Work. Roc Doesn't Help Pay The Bills. I Think I'm Going To Be Moving Out Soon. I Work As A Dental Assistance. It's Kinda Good, It Pays Good Money Though. I'm Planing On Finding A Job I Can Really Enjoy And Love To Do. Well I'm About To Head Home From Work. My Mom Is Keeping The Kids Tonight. So I Can Relax Tonight. Anyways, Today's My 18 Birthday. It's Crazy Because I Have No Plans. No One Really Knows It's My Birthday. That's Fine With Me. I Told Roc A Couple Weeks Ago When It Was. But I'm Pretty Sure He Doesn't Care. My Mom And Dad Called And Told Me Happy Birthday. Kate Took Me To Lunch And Bought Me Some Jordan's, Some Shorts, And A Beanie. Leah Sent Me A Gift Card With $300 Dollars On It. Prince Said He Has A Surprise For Me. I Pulled Up To My House And Went Inside. I Sat My Purse And Keys Down On The Table By The Door. I Took Off My Shoes And Walked Into The Living Room And Saw Roc And Some Girl.

Roc: Uh, Hey Nique.

Nique: Hi?

Roc: This Is Ciara.

Ciara: Hey.

Nique: Um, Hey. Can I Talk To You?.

Roc: Yeah. I'll Be Back.

We Walked Inside The Kitchen. He Leaned Against The Counter And I Sat At The Island.

Nique: So, Why Is She Here?

Roc: We Were Just Hanging Out. She Wanted To Meet You.

Nique: Mm. So Are Y'all Messing Around?

Roc: Nooo..

He Said That So Quick. I Know He Has To Be Lying. I Just Walked Out The Kitchen. He Grabbed Me By My Arm And Pulled Me Towards Him. I Looked At Him.

Nique: Get Off Me.

Roc: Fix Yo Attitude.

Nique: Get The Hell Off Me.

Roc: *Snacks You*

Nique: *Feels Your Face* What The Fuck.

Roc: You Gone Stop Talking To Me Crazy.

Nique: *Tears Start Forming* I Can't Believe You Hit Me.

Roc: I'm So Sorry.

Nique: *Crying* You Said You'll Never Hurt Me.

Roc: Baby, I Didn't Mean It. *Tries To Hug You*

Nique: *Backs Away* No Don't Touch Me.

Roc: Nique.... Baby....

I Ran Out The Kitchen And Grabbed My Phone, Keys, And Purse. I Went And Got In My Car. I Wiped My Face And Pulled Off. I Didn't Know Where I Was Going, I Just Needed To Clear My Head And Get Away. I Drove To My Mom's House. No One Was Home Though. I Just Sat In The Driveway. What Was I Going To Do, I Can't Go Back Home. I Went In My Trunk And Got Me Some Shoes. I Changed Into Some Shorts And A Beater. My Phone Started Ringing. I Looked At The Caller Id, It Was Prince. I Answered.

Nique: Hello?

Prince: Hey, Is Something Wrong?

Nique: Uh, No. I'm Fine.