Watercolor WiP

Old redo of a couple of drawings created together to make this baby.
I'm really pissed right now.
So this dude in my art class had my sketchbook and was drawing it. And then he noticed my drawings in them and called the teacher over. And so I came over because heck I didn't know what was going on and I asked why and how he got my sketch book.
And he was like, no it's mine and he said he had that book since the beginning of the of the school year, which was funny cuz I had as well. He had never drawn in it and he was really pissed at me for some reason- EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT STEAL HIS ART BOOK.
And then the teacher was like well Rachel how about you give him YOUR art book, rip out the sketches you have done and I'll give you this old one that's has already been used.
She didn't actually say it but you get my vibe.
WHY DIDNT I RIP OUT HIS DRAWINGS AND GIVE HIM THE OTHER ART BOOK?!!
So you know the sketch of Richard and the other one with Koneko as a school girl? Well the bastard beforehand ripped Koneko out and had givin it to an upperclassmen in the art class and I asked for it back and she gave it to me- and when I was about to rip Richard out(look in my second art book for the chapter named Richard if you forgot and Koneko is right after him) when the idiot took it from my hands and said he would do it for me because it was his art book in the first place. Bitch.
And then later on after he ripped it he slammed it on my desk and I apologized for something I didn't do.

I really hate art right now. God and it was so embarrassing because I hate drawing attention to myself. THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR NAMES ON YOUR SHIT KIDS.