Birdie & Rain

Don't mind the second sketch, it's sh**
I didn't line it or finish it, and I had done it right before I went to bed, so drawing on borrowed time doesn't end well.

Don't mind the second sketch, it's sh**I didn't line it or finish it, and I had done it right before I went to bed, so drawing on borrowed time doesn't end well

For some reason when I was drawing this I made her look really young. I don't know why, although it was my first time drawing her.

So the girl in the media up above is Rain. And her twin sister, Birdie is the one in the multimedia. I think I'm going to have them in the same like "story" with my fire baby Akari. I drew them both in their training outfits, and you are probably wondering why they are wearing pastel. Well back before they were taken( will fill that out when I do my OC book- my present to you guys when I reach 2k follows)
They both loved pastel frilly things, and sweets. So it kind of stuck with them through the years.

So first bean-
Birdie:
Age: 14
Powers: Can control the earth element- move stuff like rocks and can split open the ground, causing earthquakes when needed. She also can control plants, and animals.
Birdie looks like her twin, Rain, but instead has shorter hair than her and has lavender eyes. Birdie is much more social and talks much more than Rain.
She is stubborn but kind and is always looking out for her sister.
(Still developing backstory but this is all I got right now)

Second bean
Rain:
Age: 14
Powers: Can control the weather such as rain, snow, the wind, hail, tornados, hurricanes, etc. She can control lightning as well, and later on as she gets more powerful she can control the stars as well.
Rain is very shy and moody. She's basically a downright Tsundere, but since she doesn't talk much, it doesn't really show. As for her appearance, her hair is longer than Birdies, and it goes down to her waist. Her eyes are a bright blue, sometimes you can see a hint of green in them as well.

All of the characters from Akari's story, including Akari themselves are demons. High class demons that fight their own kind who want to take over blah blah blah- haven't gotten that far yet

So that's why their ears are like that. They're nice and soft. XD

lil sketch of the twins

I'll be back full swing in 1.5 days