Chapter 7 : I have a normal camper day

Dedicated to Wizardgirl3
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
"Alright you will be with the Athena cabin for activities and I'm guessing you have a reason to go to the cabin," Chiron say.
"Yes my father says Athena blessed me that's why I want to go to that cabin," I say.
"Alright miss Lawrence that makes sense," Chiron says. I go sit down at my table and get food I sacrifice some food to my father and then eat the rest. After I finish eating I get my schedule from Chiron and walk to the Athena table.
"And exactly who are you and what are you doing at our table," the head of the Athena cabin says.
"Sorry that's Aubrey don't be intimidated by her she's just selective of newcomers, I'm Autumn you are?" Autumn says.
"Hello I'm Storm and I will be sharing classes with you," I say.
"Let me see your schedule Storm," Aubrey says. I hand her my schedule and says,"looked like you do have classes with us except for power control, but why did you pick our cabin to have classes with."
"Well ok I don't have one class with you and I picked this cabin because your mother Athena blessed me after I was born," I say.
"Alright are you ready for Greek language class," Aubrey says warming up to me.
"Let's go," I say exited. We walk as a group to the Athena cabin and Adam gives me a tour. We spend about an hour there, I'm guessing, learning Greek. Then we moved on to architecture for half an hour. After that we go to sword fighting and I learn my watch/sword always comes back to my wrist. I even beat Adam in a sword fight and he is one of the best fighters at camp. Next, we go to the archery range and I learn I am really good at shooting an arrow. We go to lunch and I sit at my lonely table and eat my lunch until a satyr named Jacob comes to eat with me. Jacob and I talk about camp and everything. I think I made a friend. After lunch I go to canoeing with the Athena cabin and I catch on surprisingly well just like Greek, architecture, sword fighting, and archery. After canoeing I go to power control with Chiron and learn I can shoot lightning, fly, and create storms. Let's just say some campers were not expecting a storm. Oops!? Power control was fun but now I have Pegasus riding. I get on the horse with wings and fly around a bit I did ok. The other Athena campers finished too and we head to the obstacle course. I look at the massive wall with lava coming down it, twirling sticks to hit you off, and unstable ladders to get up. I scale a ladder and jump over a twirling stick. I climb up the climbing wall and avoid the lava. I get to the top and ring the bell I was the first person up. I scream," yes yes yes!" I jump down and stick a perfect landing. Tada. I am congratulated by the Athena cabin and we go on our way to dinner. Jacob comes to eat with me and I finish dinner.
"Bye Jacob," I say. He says bye back. I go to Chiron and ask him what's next.
Chiron says,"Next we have ..."