Chapter 11 : I am given a quest

The oracle wakes up and stands up. "Sorry about that I just sometimes say a prophecy when I see a person in the eyes," the young girl says.
"Alright thank you," I say kindly."I'm going to tell Chiron about the prophecy."
"Goodbye,"the young girl says. I walk out to the big house.
"Chiron I got a prophecy," I say.
"What does it say," Chiron says.
"Three half bloods shall go to Los Angles They shall meet the one that holds the sky They will not be tricked But find a treat Another camp unique Thy shall unite the camps Creating a tunnel between them With the camp allies half-Bloods shall rest Until the monsters strike back," I say telling them the prophecy.
"Looks like we may need a quest to Los Angles," Chiron says.
"Wait really!" I say."Who is going to lead the quest?"
"You are my dear," Chiron says.
"Really!!!" I scream. April and Autumn scream with me.
"You will be picking who is going to come with you on this quest and you will be leaving tomorrow you can pack your bags and get all ready tonight and you have to pick the people coming with you," Chiron says.
"April, Autumn will you guys come with me," I say. April and Autumn scream yes and attack me with hugs. We finish the rest of the day and go to dinner. I sit at the Athena cabin table with April and Autumn and eat. We finish dinner and go to campfire and had fun. We started on our way to the Aphrodite cabin to pack for April. Then we go to the Athena cabin and pack for autumn. Then we go to my cabin and get ready. After we get all my stuff we grab a backpack for food and go to the kitchen and fill it up. We then go to go to the weapons room and grab some shields and stuff. April and Autumn grab their backpacks and come have a sleepover in my room again.