Prologue

No One's Perspective

"Have you ever felt like you're basically... normal? Like, don't you just feel like you're like every other teenager you've met; normal. I know for sure I'm normal. I don't feel any different. My appearance may be different, and the way I say the word 'dawg' in a lot of my sentences isn't normal, but overall I'm an ordinary 17 year old."

"Sweetie, wake up, its morning..." a sweet voice whispered softly into Kyle's ear. She shook his shoulder softly, emphasizing that he needs to get up.

Kyle turned onto his back and stayed like that for a moment. The aroma of sausage and eggs filled his nose, making him smile and stomach growl. He then put his hand up, shielding the morning light from his eyes with his arm. Opening his eyes, he gave a warm smile towards Shannon who was sitting on the bed with him.

"Good morning," Kyle whispered and kicked the covers off his body.

"Good morning to you too, morning breath." Shannon joked. The two shared a small laugh, but the sound of crying echoed throughout the house, stopping their little moment.

"I'll get that." Shannon got up from her spot from the bed and started exiting the room.

"No, no wait I got it." Kyle got up quickly and put his hand on Shannon's shoulder.

"I got it." He repeated again, giving her a smile. "You go ahead and get ready for school." He suggested. Shannon smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and hurried herself to the bathroom.

"Her food's in the fridge!" She called out and shut the bathroom door closed. Kyle smiled and shook his head and walked down the hall. He opened a door to reveal a light pink room. He walked over to the crib, smiling down at it.

"C'mere." Kyle whispered and picked up a crying child in his arms. He bounced the fragile child in his arms. She stopped crying and looked up at her father, tears on her soft face.

"Don't worry little dude, I'm here." He smiled again. The baby squealed in delight once he started lightly tickling her.

"Okay, scratch the part about me being a 'completely' normal teenager. I live with my beautiful girlfriend, Shannon Taylor, in a house we bought together when we had our baby. That part, right there yes I'll admit, having our little Isabella was a huge mistake. A huge mistake because she interfered with our studies and families and time, But even though, I'm so happy I have her as my daughter. We're very young when Shannon gave birth to her, yes, but everything's still okay. But I still feel normal as I can ever be."

"Did you feed her yet? We have to hurry and drop Isabella off at the daycare before school starts. I don't wanna be late." Shannon said once she passed the threshold of the nursery room. Kyle turned around, holding a bottle to Isabella's face.

Shannon was fixing her hair extensions, making sure it looked alright. Dusting off her shirt a little bit, she smiled wide and walked over to Isabella and Kyle.

"Aw... She's so cute." Shannon whispered and held Isabella in her arms. She gave the child a soft kiss on the forehead and bounced her in her arms.

"She looks just like you," Shannon said and looked at Kyle. Kyle smiled and ran his fingers through Isabella's dirty blonde hair.

"She has your eyes, though." He said. "Big, blue, innocent eyes." He added. Shannon shrugged and kept the smile on her face.

"She mostly looks like you. She's just like an exact another you," she chuckled.

"C'mon, let's get ready I don't wanna be late."

Kyle and Shannon had their breakfast and got their backpacks and left their house. Kyle was pushing a stroller and had a baby duffle bag on his shoulder whilst holding Shannon's hand. They walked down the street, heading to the baby daycare they drop Isabella at every weekday.

"I can't wait for this school year to end and then graduate." Shannon said. Kyle smiled.

"I can't wait either. I still can't believe that we're seniors. That means almost done with school's bullshit." He laughed.

"But I like school though!" Shannon exclaimed. Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Well, after we graduate we can finally be with Isabella a lot more." Kyle smiled.

"Yeah..." Shannon trailed off.

They both arrived at the daycare centre and dropped Isabella off over there. They headed over to their school. 'Digital Escape High School' the sign read. The couple entered the school and immediately the bell rang, signaling that school has begun.

"Well, shit." Shannon laughed. "I guess I'll be seeing you at lunch?" She smiled at Kyle sweetly. He chuckled and kissed her on the lips softly.

"See you," Shannon and Kyle split and he walked down the opposite direction down the hall. He walked by the lab and entered it, greeting the science teacher on the way in.

"Hey, Mr. Hagen." Kyle greeted politely.

"Hello Mr. Hall. Aren't you supposed to be in your first period right now?" The teacher asked.

"Oh, I'm just passing by." Kyle turned to the tables, displaying the students work from other periods.

"Can I see these? And I'll promise I'll leave." Kyle said. Mr. Hagen smiled and put the papers he was holding on the desk.

"That's my number one student. Always fascinated in the science of life and animals. I could never get why you like this subject and my class so much."

"Well Sir, I guess I just really like this subject and how both the human and animal bodies work. It's really interesting." Kyle replied and started walking down the tables, examining the displays. Kyle examined the dissected animals in the display cases, reading the names of the students who wrote their names on the corner of the display glass.

"Sir, were these animals dissected alive?" Kyle asked. Mr. Hagen looked up at Kyle, then looked back down and continued grading the papers with his red pen.

"Yes. Why, do you prefer to dissect them dead instead?" He asked.

"No! No, no. I was just asking." Kyle answered quickly.

"Well, I'll see you later today at third period, Mr. Hagen." Kyle smiled.

"I love labs. I just love my science class, and chemistry as well. But my favourite labs I've done in the science class was dissection. It's pretty cool, and I'm one of the star students in Mr. Hagen's science class and in my chemistry. Yeah, I got a nerdy side too. But even though, in the end of the day, I still feel completely normal,"

Kyle started walking down the hall with a few students scampering and hurrying their ways to their classes. Kyle kept walking to his first period, a neutral look on his face. He looked around his environment which was the now empty hallway as a small smile lifted his lips again.

"I want to stay like this forever again; an ordinary teenage boy."