Kanato-(Sadistic twist)

kanato-akise and Starry-Senpai
Combining your requests
Thx sadistic lovers 😊😋
Kanato might be a little ooc in this

You stared at the flowers on the ground as you repeatedly stomped all over them.

"Ha!" You burst out laughing as you now looked at the destroyed flowers.
Never liked pink anyway.

You picked up your white bunny off the bench, and started making your way to the house. But as you made your way you saw Kanato.

He was your favorite out of the bunch.
"Kanato-chan~" you called out his name as he turned to you eyes bloodshot.

You ran over to him and sat next to him. "Kanato-chan what's wrong? I mean you look, weak~" this was so unlike you, you loved seeing everyone and everything in pain, but not Kanato.

"(Y/N) just leave me alone." He turn back around to look at the ground.

Oh hell no, he will not ignore me.
You grabbed him by the shoulders to face you. "K-Kanato?~" he started crying as he lauded his head on your shoulder.

Really you didn't know what to do, this wasn't like you two. At all.
Usually you'd both make fun of yui, and make other feel pain. But this, you didn't know what to do.

So you just sung, you sung to him until he laid limp in your arms.

You picked him up along with your stuffed animals and made your way back to his room.
"Sleep tight Kanato."

Gahhh I don't know why that took me so long, but yay! Sorry guys you and Kanato were kinda ooc.

But yay!
Next is kou
Azusa
Laito
Anymore request~