Laito-(Gone)

Continuing hate

Laito's pov
We all started at her as she laid in the hospital bed looking pale.

"(Y/N) I-I'm sorry.." I had her hand in mine. "Tch." I turned to face ayato.

"What." I demanded as ayato started laughing. "You say your sorry, but this is all your fault. Do you even know what sorry means!" He yelled in my face, but he was right.

I don't know what sorry means, I don't even know what love means.
"Your right." With that I teleported back to mansion.

-A week later-
Everyone visited her everyday, each taking turns. But I haven't, i can't watch (Y/N) suffer.
But today I finally got the courage to go, so I teleported to her room as I saw her still laying there.

But, she looked worse.

I spent the days in my room thinking about it, love.
"I think I love (Y/N)." When I said this aloud I heard a beeping sound.

"No..." She can't be.
"(Y/N)!" Doctors came rushing in and tried to get me out of the room.
"I won't leave (Y/N)!"

"I love you (Y/N)!"

-Next day-
Third pov
The sakamaki brother had a funeral, her parents were dead. And she hasn't started night school yet.

So it was just them.
They all Said how they felt about (Y/N).
"You never did have good manners, now you just leave." Reji

"You always made me and teddy snacks when we were hungry, (Y/N) how could you leave!!" Kanato

"You were always a feisty one brat, but you were tolerable." Subaru

"Your were always too loud, but to see your smile it was worth being annoyed by your loudness." Shu

"(Y/N) you were like a sister to me, no, you were a sister to me. But you were one of a kind, how could you leave us!"
Ayato

Everyone said there words, but laito wasn't there.

-next day-
Laito pov
I finally had the courage to go to (Y/N) grave.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry, I know what that means and if I could change that day I would. I love you (Y/N)."
Tears slid down his face as he cried.
I love you too laito.

He rose his head to see a faint glow.
"(Y/N)." He couldn't believe it.
I'm sorry I left you guys, tell them that I'll miss them.
But laito I'm sorry also.
She kissed my forehead which felt like a light wind blow against my forehead.

"She loves me."

Guys like omg that was so freggin long.
Gahh I'm sorry for the feels
So many feels, but don't worry no more sad feels.
And you went into a coma because you've been really sick from a rare disease, and never told them. (Hope that clears up some confusion) 

~sadistic lovers ✌🏽️