0.4

Trigger warning. Self harm.
Michaels outfit in the top/side

Third +

Michael jogged down stairs and into the kitchen where his drunken mother's head rested on the table.
"Morning" Michael mumbled.
Silence
"Morning" Michael said a little bit louder.
Silence
He walked over to her and nudged her arm.
"Mom?" He waited for an answer.
"Mom." He said tensely.
He lifted her arm and let go. A loud thud came from the connection on skin and table.
"Fuck. Mom!" Michael said frantically looking for a pulse.
Nothing.
Everything was becoming blurry. Burning water poured from his eyes as he stumbled into the living room in search for his phone.
When he grabbed it he practically fell on the couch.
911
The receiver answered.
"M-my moth-ther is not b-breathing!" Michael stuttered through his tears.

He continued to give the officer his information and waited on the couch. He didn't want to look at her or even think about her. She was never there for him yet he was always there for her. He loved her. He missed her.

Karen Clifford.
Cause of death: overdose
Age: 48
Family: Michael Gordon Clifford (son), Daryl Clifford (ex husband)
Date of death: November 29, 2012

The information played again and again in Michael's head. He was supposed to be packing in his room. Getting ready to move in with his aunt, but instead he sat on the floor of his bathroom and nothing but his knee socks and black panties.
Blood dripped down his wrists. The smell made him sick.
He was mad at himself. He should have been a better son. More caring...
He gripped his hair in frustration leaving trails of blood in his hair and on his cheeks.
He sat. For hours on the cold tile floor. Crying in pain. He was alone. He had no one.

Sorry for a short update! I decided to split this part into two 1) because it is 1.37 am & 2) suspense.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. More coming vv soon!!

-Mona (Colleen Stan)
Instagram: @monaxcoll
@michaelsgirlyhips

Kik: terrrrrrenceee