Part II

My cognizance was still half-full. The only part of me that could move was my mind. The primordial ooze was having a paralysis effect and slowly the trepidation was taking over. I had feelings of blowing a rape whistle but the only human soul was miles to be heard from. My mouth was of no use at any rate for all the muscles ceased.

  The next part of this story was cloudy, from what I can recall a chimera was formed in my cerebral cortex. Wasn't sure if my conscious state was valid. I was regaining basic motor function and the numbness was dissipating. As my eye lids gained the strength to rise I noticed that no longer was there a wooded surrounding but a gem encrusted thunder dome of Indiana Jones bliss. Armageddon asteroid super stones with diamond belts.

  Recharging the electric bearings of my physical and mental state the breath of air was relieving. The room was lit with small jewels that had a luminous glow. Moments passed and suddenly a omni-god tone erupted with a old faithful burst of low frequencies. Sounded like “MRAA GARAA alah gah” but in a Russel Crow voice. Checking to see where the moronic twaddle was coming from I noticed a fur rug on the other side of the dome. As I came closer , the rug moved. Jumping back at first out of fear of a Chewbacca bear emerging, I practically pissed my pants. I came forward cause it turned out that a bear transformed into a dog before my eyes. It was Chumbuck! My best friend. Except my best friend now had a australian actor voice. A voice with no structure that correlated to the english language let alone canine grunts. I preceded to greet him but I too had an infant babble. My thoughts were in english but my voice was incoherent. Madness!!

  Crazed came to mind but even that word didn't serve the circumstance justice. The air was stagnant, the world turned, and my dog was by my side.

  I proceeded to look for resources in order to get out of the hell bubble. Only diamonds and useless rubble were found at first but in the midst of this somewhat ten thousand cubic foot area I found my first useful tool. It was a small triangular stone perfect for smashing and digging through the rock barriers of my surroundings. I began to thrust the archaic tool but as contact was made, the rock evaporated into star dust. Chumbuck commenced a gladiator speech that only Charlie Brown could decipher and a large gap opened above our heads.

  At first I thought I was waking up to a dream but the bright light didn't wake me up. Blinded from the UV light, only four basic senses were being used and only my ears could divulge the true mystery.

For what I heard next was a voice that spoke in perfect English.

Part III next...