Chapter 57

HEY EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR 45.5K ;) SORRY ITS VVV SHORT :/

***WARNING MATURE CONTENT***

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

- Get Hard -

*57*

Evelyn's POV

During that night of total boredom in prospect, Styles made it so good, so unexpected. He juggled with my feelings like an expert. But that wasn't negative. On the contrary. I loved the way he played. He was strong, full of passion, weakening me each second as he held me closer. My legs were about to give out as he seized my hips to break the small inch between us. Our bodies collided. I felt his bulge against my lower belly, providing heat all over my center.

"Your lips taste wine," he remarked as he broke our heated kiss. I smiled at him and nodded my head to say yes.

"Yours whiskey?" I wasn't really sure but I was pretty sure he had at least a few shots of any drink.

"No, vodka." He chuckled and placed a small kiss on my nose, earning a giggle from me.

From his acts and his words, I couldn't believe he wasn't drunk. Plus, his eyes became reddish. But even before placing a second thought to his probable drunkenness, his lips were smashed on mine and his tongue in my mouth.

The fear of weakness he induced into my habitual domination with men pushed me to attempt taking the control. I dragged him into the room by the collar of his patterned shirt. That made him smile against my lips. I heard him kick the door close. Somehow, we ended up on the couch where he laid me down. There was no need to explain anything between us. The kisses we shared were enough to show how much we desired each other. This desire we tried to burn by being with other persons.

Styles hovered over me, attacking my neck with gorgeous lips. He sucked on my neck and that surprised me enough to make me whimper.

"And Angie?" the f-ucking stupid question escaped my lips as I panicked. He surely was drunk. Did he even know what he was doing? However, I realized that even if Angie would be between us. The hope that he never heard my words grew in me however, he did hear me! His response consisted into another kiss deeper to bury my stupid question back into my throat. He decided that it was a cold case. As long as he didn't feel guilty, I wouldn't give much care.

"Let's bring you into your bedroom." He whispered into my ear, taking advantage to slightly bite my earlobe. "This couch isn't large enough for us."

My feelings were shattered, messy as he brought me into his muscular arms. He held me in bridal style with not much difficult.

"And this couch cost £ 13 000 so we better not mess up with it."

On our way to my bedroom, I observed his face, his eyes, his hair, his chest, his arms... Fascination for his soft but manly features grew even more inside me. And he noticed it, giving a sharp smirk on his lips that reddened at the contact of my lipstick.

I only realized he set me down when the softness of the mattress and cushions under my back touched me. His eyes trailed on me from head to toe. I wasn't wearing anything sexy. There was nothing appealing in my woman suit. However, the way he stared at me proved me he found me enough desirable. He climbed on the bed, getting rid of his boots. My heart jumped in exaltation as his hands seized my hips.

Harry's POV

Dam-n! I wanted to take her straight away. It was all she seemed to be waiting for. But Evelyn Sethi needed another type of treat to take her from her habits. She was used to being straight at the point for everything but that couldn't happen with me. I wanted to hear her beg more than usually. I take the control!