Chapter 62

Hiiiiiii! VOTE/COMMENT BABES

I DON'T RECOMMAND THIS CHAPPIE FOR UNDER 13's.

*62*

The dazzling sunlight forced my eyes open. I moved to the other side of the bed, pulling with me the covers. I observed Harry's bedroom from a new spot, his bed. It wasn't the most comfortable or the largest bed I slept in. However, I slept like a baby after the passionate night we had. He wasn't next to me anymore, but the smell from the kitchen told me he was cooking up something.

A feeling in the pit of my stomach at the awakening was new to me. It was just total fulfillment in every single corner of my body. From all the men I'd been with, none of them were comparable to Harry. He exactly knew what I needed, which delighted me.

I slowly hopped off the bed and picked up the clothes Harry had pulled off from me, last night. I took the white shirt from the carpet and slipped it on. After buttoning the article of clothing, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and read "11 missed calls". I sighed in frustration at seeing them. These calls would bring me down to earth. However, I wanted to stay in my small cocoon, even just for the next thirty minutes.

I dropped my phone to the mattress of the bed and followed the nice smell of food from the kitchen. I was about to enter the place when I heard Harry on phone with someone.

"Yeah, I'm sending you a check later in the day." He spoke softly, "Mum, I'm old enough, yeah?"... "No, I know what I do." His tone of voice had suddenly raised and I wondered what Anne could've said to create a tense situation. He kept on talking in the same of tone but I couldn't hear him through the noise with kitchen utensils. I decided to enter the room to end the tensed conversation. Harry only had boxers on, very tight boxers. He seemed to like body-fitting clothes. Harry's muscles were prominent, his tattoos emphasizing his well-built body. His hair was tied up into a bun.

I knocked on the working surface, making him turn around. His first reflex was cutting the call off, which surprised me.

"Hi, babe." He greeted. His voice was back to normal. He walked towards me and put his phone on the working surface. Green eyes stared at me. Then, he leant it to press a small kiss on my lips.

"Hi," I replied as he backed up.

"Slept well?" he asked, walking back towards his oven where he made scrambled eggs.

"I didn't sleep that well in a long," I admitted, smiling at him. He took the pan from the oven and turned it off.

"A good run and a very hot night, it's normal." He overconfidently said, grabbing plates from a cupboard.

I smiled at the memory of the night before. He hadn't been easy with me, but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy. Not at all. I guess controlling Harry was the best in bed. Every part of my body still craved for his touches once the scenes came back to my memory.

"You're blushing, Eve." He pinpointed with a chuckle. Am I blushing? A burning feeling could be felt in my body and only then, I realized I was actually blushing.

"That's weird," I said, ducking my head down. He shared the scrambled eggs in the two plates and basted the food with a reddish sauce. The smell was absolutely divine. I couldn't wait to taste his cooking.

We didn't waste our time getting to living room as always. I jumped on the counter and grabbed the plate from Harry's hands. His back was leant against the counter, just next to me. We both started eating our food with calm. The red sauce he added to the eggs was very spicy, which I really loved. I closed my eyes in pleasure with each mouthful.

"That tastes divine," I said, wiping the sauce off my lips with a handkerchief. He gratefully smiled at me.

"Yeah, the sauce is a recipe from my grand-ma." He explained, with a large smile. Harry was just cute, admitting such things while others wouldn't dare say that out loud in front of a girl.