Introduction

WARNING!!!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL SCENES BETWEEN PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER, MAY INCLUDE GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. READ ONLY IF COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS

--------------------

Friday morning and the sky was dull. Allison was sitting by the window in her bedroom with her laptop in between her stomach and her thighs, writing a story she'd been meaning to finish for weeks but never really had the right weather to catch peace with. See, Allison could only write when the weather was dull and rainy because the sound of the rain drumming against the window gave her a calming feeling and the lack of colour provoked her mind to every thought possible. She had All the inspiration when the weather was like this.

Whilst everyone else was either cuddled up with significant others or moaning about the weather, she was Alone and loving every single bit of it. The thing about Allison that she seemed to love about herself, the only quality she seemed to adore above all the others, was the fact that she seemed to never need anyone's company to enjoy anything. Besides, no one else really had her mind frame and it annoyed her. She was a beautiful girl nonetheless, so she didn't have that quality because she was unattractive.

She had black short wavy hair which made her magical grey eyes pop. She was pale skinned but that only made her eyes better, and her body more artistic. Where most people you could barely see their veins hers would show, beautiful green and blue lines driving through under her skin and her bruises, whilst most people hate the sight of them on their skin and would hide them, she would show them off as if art work which they were. They looked like beautiful galaxies illuminating off of her skin.

Even though she was happy alone she still needed what every other human being needed. Love. Not any love, like a mothers love or a friends love a love that only a person with romantic interest could give.

----

A/N - Short Intro but The Chapters Are going to be better. I'm still writing the first chapter but will be up shortly, I'll try to upload as often as possible xo