Proguloge

Freshmen year. The beginning of the worst four years of your life. Where you will find the nerds, the jocks, and the ever so kind, bitchy bunch. That's what they were called at Mackenzie's school.  Mackenzie was what you would call fresh meat. Her beautiful eyes could be mistaken easily for the goddesses of heaven. Her body,the perfect shape, not a size to big. And of course she was drop dead gorgeous from head to toe . She was what you would call perfection, and her older sister Maddie, could not be more jealous.  Maddie was one of the bitchy bunch, and she was about to strike again. But not if Brooke has anything to do about it, and considering Brooke's tough girl personality, she certainly would.  Anything to get Lucas away from Maddie and closer to Mackenzie. Brooke was what you would call a wanter. And she wanted Mackenzie with Lucas. She wanted it bad. And then there's Josh. With his chiseled chin, and beautiful blue eyes, he fit the cliché perfect boy perfectly. Did he want Maddie or Kendall. Maddie gave him a feeling that he wasn't good enough. She brought the bad boy out in him. He kind of liked it. Kendall however, made him feel amazing, like he could rule the world by just being him. Things could go wrong this year. And they certainly would.