The Righteous Man, Noah

Noah is a righteous man, the only blameless person on earth at this time. When God looks at the earth and saw all the dark clothes, his intention was finding a person covered with white, pure and spotless. As the eyes of God was going all around the earth, he found Noah. Noah walked in close fellowship with God even when the rest people were sinning against God, Noah said no that he wants to serve God with all of his heart.

God blessed Noah with three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

The Angels were busy praying to God. Telling him not to destroy Noah and his family.

Now God saw that the earth had become corrupt and was filled with violence. God obeserved all this corruption in the world, for everyone on earth was corrupt. So, God heard the prayers of his Angels and said to Noah, "I have decided to destroy all the creatures, for they have filled the earth with violence. Yes, I will wipe them out along the earth!" Not only did God tell heaven his plans but he also told Noah. He told Noah because Noah was righteous and God loves righteousness." Build a large boat from cypress wood and waterproof it with tar, inside and out. Then struct decks and stalls throughout its interior. Make the boat 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet hign. Leave 18-inch opening below the roof all the way around the boat. Put the door on the side, and build three decks inside the boat--lower, middle, and upper."

Noah was kneeling down on a mountain as God spoke out what he must do to survive his anger.

"Look! I am about to cover the earth with a flood that will destroy every living that breathes. Everything on earth will die. But I will confirm my covenant with you. So enter the boat--you and your wife and your sons and their wives. Bring pairs of every animal--a male and a female--into the boat with you to keep them alive during the flood. Pairs of every bird, and every kind of animal, and every kind of small animal that scurries along the ground, will come to you to be kept alive. And be sure to take on board enough food for your family and for all the animals."

Noah did everything exactly as God had commanded.

The Angels in heaven were discussing among themselves. "So only Noah and his families."

"And his animals."

"Would survive."

"Which means God would kill everyone except Noah."

"I think that's fair because God warned them many times."

"Wishing Noah was not righteous..... They will be no humans on earth anymore."

"God is good. Lets go praise him.