After class

Mathias run over to you and slung his shoulder over yours, "Hey, honey bunches! Wanna go out and have our honeymoon after this? We are newly weds after all."

You groaned in disgust as you lefted his arm off of your shoulders, trying really hard not to get his Danish germs all over you. You have nothing against Danish people. You just can't handle that Danish person.

As you pinched his long black sleeves and slowly took his arm away from your shoulders you sighed and replied to his question, "Mathias, you know that this is a fake relationship, right?"

Even though Mathias was stronger he let you take his arm away from your shoulders. He gave you an adorable pout, "Oh come on, (Y/N) you're no fun."

You looked away from his gaze, "I'm not trying to be fun. Now I gotta go for my next class, or I will be late." You tried walking away when you felt strong arms wrap around your waist.

You blushed. You weren't used to this, "M-Mathias! Let go, right now! This is sexual harassment!"

Mathias laughed and tightened his grip, "No it is not! You are my wife after all!" Mathias laid his head on your neck, "I won't go, unless you go on a date with me. HoneyBunches~"

You flinched as you felt his breathe on your neck. Your glad that he was behind you, because you were as red as a tomato! Not just your face! But your whole body was red! You had goosebumps popping up every second!

Mathias kept his grip on you. Because he was bored he started playing with your hair, "Well? We could stay like this or you could go on a date with me. Which one?"

Well you certainly didn't want to stay like this, so you mustered all the courage you had and yelled, "Fine! I will go on this stupid date of yours!" You clenched your fists. You were frozen stiff, and sweat was streaming down your face, "Now please let go..."

Mathias tightened his grip on your waist because of excitement, "Yes! I promise you won't regret it!"

Mathias let go of his grip on you and ran towards his next class. He waved you a goodbye before he entered his next class.

You were still frozen stiff. Your heart was racing faster every second. You slowly unclenched your fist and wiped the sweat of your face. You finally laid your hand on your chest and felt for the fast beating of your chest. You swore you heard your heart beat like a drum.

You trance stopped when you heard the tardy bell ring. You immediately forgot about your moment with Mathias and ran straight for your classroom door. You grabbed your backpack on the floor and ran into the classroom.

Of course when you got their the teacher scolded you for being late and gave you extra homework. You sighed as you crawled into your seat. You blushed furiously as you felt the cold icy stares or your classmates. And the small but loud laughs.

'Mathias is so going to pay for this! Just you wait, Mathias! This is going to be your worst date ever!'