The Risky Bet

You and Mathias had a total of 30 tickets each.

You blushed in embarrassment because Mathias also bought your tickets. You felt pretty bad, because 30 tickets was pretty expensive.

"Hey, I said to not worry about it! I wanted to buy you your tickets." Mathias said, trying to get your attention and to forget about it.

You sighed and looked up at the blonde spiky haired Danish teenager, "Yeah, but I am the one who started this bet and asked you if we could go here."

Mathias laughed, "You're my wife! I can spend money on my wife, can't I?"

You blushed a deep red. 'There it is again! Wife! Can't he get it through that thick skull of his, that this marriage thing is fake!'

Mathias smiled and laid a finger on his lips, "And remember, we sealed the deal." Mathias winked.

You're deep red blush turned into a deep red outrage of hatred! "All right, King of The Northern Europe!" You pointed your finger at him and put your other hand on your hips. "Why don't we get this game started?"

Mathias gave you a big goofy grin. You bet he felt victorious, because he got you to snap and take this thing seriously.

Mathias pointed at a throwing darts booth. "Let's go to that one first!"

You smiled, "You're on!"

~Time skip because I am lazy~

You two were both down to only two tickets.

You both rode a lot of roller coasters. The first to barf or scream lost.

You both played a lot of booths.

You both played a lot of goldfish races and won a lot of goldfish.

Good thing that there was a lot of kids, because you two just gave them away to the kids. And of course, that ended up becoming a competition.

So far you were winning. You had 16 wins and he had 15 wins.

You were feeling really victorious, you could get rid of this idiot once and for all! But for some reason... You felt something deep down in your heart...

Regret.

Did you want to get rid of Mathias? You had more fun with him then with anybody. You had more fun with him then with your own family to be honest!

The growl from your stomach interrupted your thoughts. You blushed in embaressment as the growl from stomach grew louder. 'Curse you stomach! Why must you do this to me?!'

Mathias looked over at you and noticed that you were clutching your stomach and was a deep red.

Mathias laughed at how cute you looked and pointed to the nearest food court, "Why not stop our little competition and get something to eat?"

You blushed. He must have realized you were pretty hungry. You nodded not saying anything and not looking up at his gaze.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet.

You stopped him before he could pull out any money, "Wait! You paid for our tickets! I will pay for the food!"

Before he could protest, you ran over to the food court.

Thankfully the line wasn't long and you were able to order some food. You decided to order some Danish desserts.

By the time the waitress came out and gave you your food, you had paid off all the food and had your hands full of food.