Chapter 6

{Conner's P.O.V}

It's been a month since I found out my mate was Jackie. The girl I would pick on to get her attention. If I knew she would be my mate, I would never done anything or let anyone do anything to her. Her mesmerizing eyes, her curls and her skin was all I could think about. She left me.

When Jasmine told me Jackie was my mate, I felt my world lighten up but soon it turned to darkness when she told me that Jackie left to go to school. I made Jasmine tell me where she was and the first thing I said was make calls to Alpha's in Georgia to look for her. Sadly no one saw her or heard of her.

They looked for hr over a week and when I got there I searched in hope to find her but there was no trace of her. I asked the school for her and they said she postponed school for a year. A year is a long time for me to go without my mate now that I know who she is.

After the search, I came back to the pack to find out her family and friends lost all contact with her. Now there's no way I'll find her. She doesn't want me. The thought of her rejecting me made a tear escape my eyes. I've never been rejected before and I won't let her do it.

I've been really depressed about this. It's been a month... A whole freaking month. I've heard nothing from her. I'm still looking and I expanded the search in other states. She's not here in California because I searched every corner.

This time when I find her, she won't run away from me again. The fact that she know I'm her mate makes me scared she might reject me because of my past. I haven't slept with any girl since I found out she was mine. I've had so much hangover this past month that my father just locked me in my room.

She's all I think about. I will find her and make her mine. JUST MINE! Even if I have to kidnap her.