Chapter 20

{ Jackie's P.O.V}

I woke up with a terrible headache. I knew exactly everything that had happened last night and worry flood through me. I didn't want to think about the stupid things I did.

WAIT!!!!!

I was scared to look, if Conner was sleeping next to me after what happened last night. He probably left since he already rejected me. Tears brimmed my eyes as I thought about every detail of last night.

First he rejected me, Then he said I can stay for the night and I could leave the next day, and then he kissed me and things got out of hand and now I wake up naked and sore.

It's time to leave since there isn't nothing to do here.I took two quick breaths before I got up and looked around for my clothes. I put them on and on and left the room.

I made my way downstairs and rushed out the door. I made sure to look at the floor the whole time I made it to my new car. I made sure to grab my new phone and keys on the way out. Once I was in my car I closed the door and locked it, then I started to dive. In the rear view mirror I noticed Conner  running out the door like he was chasing something. 

I looked into his eyes and he was looking at me with a sad and hurt expression. 

I adverted my eyes and payed attention on the road ahead of me but I made sure to say my last words to him " I, Jackie Smith, refuse your rejection." I stated coldly. 

Then reality hit me...

I was free from him..

I was never going to see him...

Everything about us was just a theory...