The Pussy Talks: Part 6

The next day, I experienced flash backs of the dreams the night before. It was like a switch had turned on, and I couldn't shut it off. All I could think about was the moment Deja arrived. At one point, I caught myself watching the clock, waiting until the exact second I heard the doorbell ring. Melissa had went to answer the door and I tried to act natural. I pretended to be preoccupied by the movie on tv, as I heard Deja walk into the living room. The moment she walked pass me, was the exact moment I wished she hadn't.

She was dressed in a black cap, black sports bra and the black sports pants to match. Beads of sweat ran along all the exposed areas on her body. Her back, chest and torso glistened with her hot water.

"Early morning workout?" I inquired. My eyes were glued to the sway of her hips; they were curvy, succulent . . . I bit my lip.

"Yeah," she said simply.

I watched as she leaned over, grabbing a water bottle from her pink designer backpack. Through her pants, I could spot the strength in her thighs and calves. Her ass sat high as she slightly arched her back.

"What do you do?" I asked, interested.

She leaned back up and put the bottle to her lips. She looked over her shoulder at me as she drank. When she stopped and swallowed, she said, "I ride my bike."

"Oh," I said, nodding. "Cool."

"Where yall's shower at?" she asked, looking around. "I'm all sweaty and shit-can't take it."

I folded my lips inward, trying not to show my excitement. "They're upstairs. Here I'll show you." I immediately got up from the couch and lead her upstairs to my room. I showed her into the master bathroom, giving her a rag and towel.

"Thanks," she said, before she started to undress.

I immediately turned away and walked to a part of the room where I couldn't see her. I didn't hear the door close, as expected, only the sound of running water. Eagerly, I looked over my shoulder and found her stepping inside the shower. The curtains pulled forward and I walked back towards the doorway of the bathroom for a closer look. Pass the white curtains, I could make out the foggy silhouette of her body. I stepped away, leaving the room entirely. It was too much to be around her, to see her like that. I went downstairs, returning to the living room and waited.

Five mintues later, she came down the stairs and back into the living room. She still wore her excerise gear from before, but without the cap. Her usual dark curls were wet and wavy but sleek against her head. She almost looked muslim or Indian.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked, eagerly.

Deja glanced over at me. There was amusement in her dark eyes. "The same thing we did yesterday. Ask you a couple questions, you know. Then practice som' more."

"It's not going to be as hands-on as it was yesterday. Is it?" I asked, more curious than nervous.

"Yes," Deja responded nonchantly. A smirk played on her lips.

"Okay," I complied willingly.

Deja continued to watch me, giving me an odd look.

"What?" I eventually asked.

Deja shook her head and said," I don't know . . . you seem different today."

"Different?" I asked, frowning. "Different how?"

"I don't know, just different," Deja said.

I blushed and tried to hide my face. "Oh . . .sorry."