HYDRA (Chapter 1)

Y/N= Your name

H/C= Hair color

H/L= Hair length

E/C= Eye color

Just so you know, I can't write accents for crap so, please bear with me.

Uppercut. Roundhouse. Punch right. Punch left. Slide right. Duck. Sweep the legs and kick. Enemy down.
6 year old Y/N stood over a body of a man twice her size. Her little brain slowed down. She wiped the blood from her hands into a towel. Her teacher walked in.

"Good job Y/N, 43.67 seconds. You need to get that down to 20 by the time you're 8." Y/N nodded and stood at attention. She was the equivalent of a 6 year old soldier. She knew nothing but HYDRA, and had higher clearance than some of the guards.

"Sir, may I go to my quarters?" Y/N asked. The teacher opened his mouth to say yes when someone from the shadows growled something different. Strucker.

"Not until you finish him." The man who Y/N had fought looked up in horror.

"No, please!" He begged. Y/N nodded and reached down to the mans neck. With a crack, Y/N broke his neck. She brushed her hands off and Strucker nodded his approval.

"Is she ready?" A helper whispered to Strucker.

"Almost. Not yet. She still has some rebel in her. She needs to learn how to kill without being told." He said, watching Y/N walk out of the grey, metal training room. Once out of sight and earshot, Y/N ran through the hallways of the HYDRA base in Russia. People squeaked and moved out of her way as she slid around corners and jumped down flights of stairs. Finally, she reached her room. Well, it looked like a brick wall. She pressed on a brick and, looking up and down the hallway, slipped into her room.

~~~~~~~2 Years later (One of many timeskips, so yay!!)~~~~~~~

Y/N screamed. Needles pierced her skin as an IV dropped fluid into her arm. Power flowed through her body, filling her with strength. Super strength. Adrenaline coursed through her veins as she struggled at her bonds, trying to break free. She felt every fiber of the bonds as her senses heightened. She heard every drop of the IV fluid, tasted the stale taste and smell of body odor and sweat. She saw through the one way mirror on one side of the room. Y/N screamed again.

Strucker stood, watching Y/N through the one-sided pane of glass. He nodded his approval. The experiments were working nicely, mending perfectly with her body structure, if only he had a male, the stronger body structure would be able to withstand higher speeds, supersonic speeds, if he had a strength boost... Strucker took out a pad of paper and a pen, taking note of that thought.

Meanwhile, Y/N felt like her insides were being torn apart, the bonds starting to give, but remembering who she was and what she was doing this for, she stopped trying to escape and just screamed and yelled, tears rolling down her face.

~~~~~~10 Years later (Timeskip provided by Pietro's cuteness)~~~~~~~

Y/N smiled as she stood up, pulling her bloody knife from one of the many dead bodies scattered around the training room where she basically grew up. She kicked the man's body and it flew to the far wall and made a dent in it. She smiled and turned to Strucker. Who nodded, as close as Y/N was going to get to a "good job" from him.

"Vell done, Hype." Y/N's teacher stood beside Strucker and nodded as well. Hype (I might call you Y/N or Hype, just please pay attention to that, because I might carelessly throw it in. Thanks!) cracked her knuckles and her neck. Strucker jerked his thumb behind him and Y/N walked out. As soon as she was out of the room she pulled her H/C hair out of her ponytail, ruffling its H/L pieces.

"Have you heard of the twins..."

"The twins are making good progress..."

"The experiment worked perfectly..."

"Mind powers..."

"Supersonic speeds..."

Y/N shook her head, trying to clear out the voices. Due to her heightened everything, she heard everything too. She focused her energy on the cement under her feet. She felt the footsteps of hundreds of workers through it. 'Bad idea.' she thought, cringing.

Hype ended up just plain old tuning out of all of the disembodied voices, the vibrations, the scratchy clothing, and the smell of blood. After her powers were given to her, she had to move to a soundproof, heat monitored, vibration-proof, dulled color, dimmed light room. Y/N wanted her room still to be a secret, so she chose the most unpopular and out of the way hallway.

Y/N stopped at a set point in the hallway. She looked up and down the corridor and pressed on a stone. A wall slid back and she stepped inside.

Unbeknownst to her, an 18 year old teen peeked around the corner just to see Y/N disappear into her room. The door closed and he became a blue blur, speeding to the spot where he thought she stepped into the secret room. He felt along the walls, but found nothing out of the ordinary.

"Vhat vas that?" he mumbled. He shrugged and took a deep breath, and accelerated to superhuman speeds, becoming the signature blue blur again.

Hoped you liked my first chapter!! I'll probably be going by a different pen name in this book, so yeah!!

You didn't see that coming,

Starbird