Chapter Two

After high demand from mollymurdock786 15ERLR I decided I better keep on with this story.
The kitten is above. Would anyone like to name it?
🔹💞
KEEGAN'S POV
Two days after the kitten incident with Lucas, we started school. The thing I hated most. Not only because you had the testosterone laden teenage boys who wanted to grab your a*s all the time until they remembered you were the Captain of the football teams sister and if Lucky saw they all knew what he would do. Last time he saw, he bolted to my side as if the hounds of hell were on his tail, pinned the guy to the wall and I stood wide-eyed at the scene not knowing what Lucky was saying to the poor innocent boy who's 'friends' dared him to do it.

LUCAS' POV
(Last Term)

As soon as I saw that boy, I think his name was Mitch? He was friends with some of the younger football players on my team, touching Fi's a*s. I was livid who would dare to touch what is mine?! I had already given the football team a talking to about if they ever hurt her, they would all deal with me and it wouldn't be pretty. I guess they were just trying to push my buttons, well a surprise they would get. I ran as quickly as my legs could take me, I had the guy, by the throat against the wall and as I lent down I whispered in the little whimp's ear "what do you think you are doing touching what is mine?!" And the response was one of the worst I've ever heard.
"It was an accident..." The whimp replied.
"So if I were to say... I don't know accidentally castrate  you, it would be okay as well?" I sneered in his pimply face. His face went even whiter making his red hair go an undeniable shade of ugly.
I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, as I turned around about ready to snap at their face. I turned and saw beautiful Fi but she looked like she was about to cry I never knew why. I just dropped the pimply boys neck from my hands and pulled her into a hug breathing in her intoxicating scent. Then at that moment I was instantly at peace...

KEEGAN'S POV
(Same day as last POV)
Thankfully today went mostly without issue although some snotty cheerleader had the audacity to come up to me and tell me that in her mind "Lucas was hers!" Well newsflash you simpleton, he ain't and never will be. Only he chooses who he wants to be with but... Ever since she said that I can't help but want to scream "no Lucky is mine." But I don't know where it came from or why I want to do it in so confused... Why would I want him to be mine? Why am I feeling like this? I wish I could talk to Ava but for some reason lately she has been a bit stand offish and I don't know why.. I can't talk to Josh, he would kill Lucas best friend or not. For now I'll just sit with Molly watching Lucky run around the field football in his hand looking as confident and sexy. HOLD ON WHERE THE F**CK DID SEXY COME FROM?! I think I really need some help, cause never in my life have I ever thought anyone was sexy oh except for Channing Tatum. Like DAYUM have you seen him?! Especially in Magic Mike XXL! Anyway I'm sitting in the bleachers of the football field watching Lucky, Josh and the boys practice with Coach scream at them. Next thing ya know "FIRE!!"
I turn around casually and smile before approaching Coach, I know what he wants me to do but no one else does. Boy is this team in for it.
LUCAS' POV
As I head Dad/Coach scream "FIRE!!" I can't help but wonder what he wants Fi down here for? Yeah she's good at watching us and then after about pre-season finishes she helps Coach... Oh sh*t. She's gonna give us training on exactly what we need and as much as I love her she just can't stand there looking sexy and gorgeous, yelling at the boys without my pants feeling restricted a tiny bit. She's gonna kill us especially the freshmeat. I mean freshmen.