Chapter Three

Josh Smith as Beau Mirchoff or as others might know Matty McKibbon
🔹💞
Chapter Three
Keegan's POV (point of view)
I don't know what's gotten into me these past weeks... It seems I start to stare a Lucky more and more... Like one day he was outside my classroom goofing around with Josh and Harry Stewart, one of their football buddies who still can't look me in the eye after last training... Whoops. And next thing ya know Molly, who was conveniently sitting next to me, nudged me. The period was over. Sh*t. I missed the last half hour of it. Not good. Not good at all.. Molly walked up to me. Where she started talking about Knox Turner's party tonight... I'm not sure why she cares she's never been that big of a party girl. But then again we have been growing distant lately and I don't like it at all. I turn to her "Molly, what's up? Yeah we can go if you want but your conning Josh and Lucas in on it, you know they are like my second blo*dy parents."
"Oh that's fine I'll con Josh, you con your precious Lucky. Who might I say I noticed you staring at him for the last half hour of period." Molly mentions. I blushed crimson but right as I was about to reply some b*tch walks past and purposely bumps my shoulder. Luckily I had played football with my brother and Lucky my whole life I gave just as good as I got, maybe better. I turned around with a smirk on my face at Scarlett Downwood, resident Britney Spears wanna be. "Yo, Britney tone down the violence wouldn't wanna break your nail now, would ya?" I sarcastically ask her, trying to get on her nerves. We used to be friends till I realised all she wanted was Josh and she wasn't getting him going through me. After the incident with her. I left for my last class after telling Molly she could come over tonight to get ready and convince Josh and Lucas.

Sorry it's a short chapter but next you will find out why Molly has been distant.
💞🔹