Chapter 7

Ariana's POV
I wake up and turn to my side to look at Ethan. Huh? He's not there. I get up and get dressed and do my hair and blah blah blah. I see a note on my bedside table. I read it.

Good morning Beautiful :)
I'm sorry I'm not here right now but I went to practice with the boys. Wish I could be with your right now but we need the practise. Hope you understand. Hopefully we can hangout soon. I love you to the sun and back because it's further :)
- Ethan xoxo

The note makes me smile. I check my phone and see I have a message from an unknown number. I check it.

Unknown:
Hey Ariana, it's me Jai. If your not doing anything today do you want to hang out?

Sure, meet you at the park in ten. I reply.

I change his name to Jai Waetford and text Chris I'm going out. I arrive at the park and see Jai waiting for me. I run up to him.

"Hey. I was wondering if you could do a favour for me." I ask him.

"Sure."

"Ok thank you so much!" I say and hug him.

Jai's POV
"No problem. What's the favour?" I say.

"My friends that are 14, which is how old you were when you auditioned, are in a band called 'In Stereo' and they are auditioning for the X factor. I was thinking that since you were on the X factor the same age and you went so far, you could meet with them, give them advise, practice with them and do whatever you guys want to do." She says.

"Of course, I would love to." I reply.

"Thank you so much!" She says.

Ariana and I play and talk at the park for hours. We found out many things about each other. Ariana likes to sing and do a lot of other stuff I like to do! She's a really nice person. I would call her a friend now. We decided to do the surprise for In Stereo tomorrow. We said bye and we went our separate ways.

Ariana's POV
When I open the door of my house I am tackled down by three figures. I think you can guess who they were.

"We missed you!" Ethan, Chris and Jakob all say at once, hugging and squishing me to death.

"Woah it's only been a couple of hours." I say pushing them off me gently and laughing, hugging them back.

"Yeah, that's way too long. We haven't seen you since yesterday." Ethan says.

"So we all decided that since we have been spending a lot of time practicing when we could have been spending time with you, that we are all going to the lake," Jakob says.

We all get dressed into bikinis and shorts and put our other clothes on top. We walk to the lake and when we get there, there isn't anyone else there. This is perfect! We have the whole lake to ourselves.

We all stripe out in the open but of course leave our swimmers on. Chris sets up his camera and puts it on timer. We all stand next to each in front of the lake other holding hands waiting for the camera to go off so we can jump in. Chris is next to Jakob, Jakob is next to me, and I'm next to Ethan.

"3...2...1," We all shout.

We jump in at the same time still holding hands and the camera takes the photo. We don't bother checking the camera now because we are all having a good time squealing and splashing each other. Moments like this I wish I could have forever. This is perfect. I'm with my brother, best friend and boyfriend and we are all having a good time.