Chapter 17

Chris's POV
I wake up and see Ariana and Ethan snuggling up next to each other still asleep. They are so cute together. I hope one day I find someone. Like seriously, future girlfriend/wife come at me.

I grab my phone and take a photo of them. I post it on Instagram and tag them in it. I don't want to disturb the cute couple so I silently got dressed and went outside. It's all quiet until someone sits next to me. I look up and see Jakob sitting next to me, dressed.

"When did you wake up?" I ask him.

"I've been awake for a while. It just took me a long time to do my hair because it-"

"Has to be perfect. Yeah I know." I laugh.

"I saw that photo you posted on Instagram of Ariana and Ethan. They are really cute together." Jakob says.

We get interrupted by someone running and screaming at us. Well, it's Ariana and she's screaming at me. I'm guessing she's seen the picture I took of her and Ethan on Instagram.

Ariana's POV
I saw Chris sitting beside the pool with his foot in it. I decided it was a perfect idea for revenge. Yeah the photo was kinda cute, but I wasn't going to admit that to my brother.

Chris turns around and sees me. He has a cheeky grin on his face. Just as I'm about to wipe that cheeky grin off his face by pushing him into the pool, Ethan comes out shouting.

"Tonight we are having dinner with Chris's and Ariana's parents. So be ready by 7:00. Dinners at 7:30, we are meeting your parents there." Ethan shouts from the door.

While Chris is distracted by looking at Ethan, I quickly shove him into the pool.

"AHHH!" Chris swims to the edge of the pool and comes out. "I'm so going to get you for this, Ariana."

Before I could do anything else, Chris runs up to me and hugs me, getting me soaked. I look around and see Jakob sitting down laughing. I glare at him.

"Oh you think this is funny, Delgado?" I pull away from Chris's evil hug and start slowly walking over to Jakob.

"Yep." Jakob slows down his laughter.

"I'm going to make you regret that." I start running towards him and put him in a headlock. No, I'm not going to strangle him. I raise one hand up to Jakob's hair and touch it, making it a bit messing.

"No, please. Not the hair." Jakob begs.

I messed up the of his hair with my knuckles. I looked at the finish product and laugh, admiring my work.

"I should become a hairdresser." I say.

"You wish Lanzon, you wish." Jakob walks away.

I take a quick photo of Jakob's hair and post it on Instagram without him knowing. Chris and I quickly walk inside to join the others. That's when we realise Lara is still sleeping.

We grab a can of whipped cream each and creep up to Lara. We all start squirting whipped cream all over Lara. When she finally wakes up she screams. By now there is whipped cream all over her. We keep squirting whipped cream over her while she tries to escape until Lara's phone rings.

Lara's POV
I walk over to my phone and answer it.

(Texting. L= Lara M =Lara's mum)
L= Hello?
M= Hi Lara.
L= Hi mum.
M= I need you to come home now. We have guests coming over for lunch. But you have to walk or catch the bus because your dad is buying stuff for lunch and I'm setting everything up.
L= Ok mum. But I have to have a shower first because I'm dirty.
M= No sweetie, we need you home ASAP. If you don't come home now your going to be late for lunch.
L= Oh. Ok bye love you.
M= Bye darling. Love you too.

I hung up my phone and instantly pouted.

"Why so sad."

"Uh because of you guys! I have to be home now because we are having guest over for lunch. And the worst part? I have to walk or catch the bus like this because my parents are too busy to pick me up and there is no time to shower! Thanks a lot guys."

I say bye to everyone and grab my stuff. I just realise i went to be in my clothes from yesterday. Oh well, I'll change when I get home. I decided to take the bus since I don't have much time.

When I hop on the bus everyone stares and points at me, including the bus driver. I take a photo of the whipped cream on me and some people staring and pointing at me. I send it to Chris, Ariana, Jakob and Ethan.

Ariana's POV
Ethan, Jakob, Chris and I spend a couple hours jamming to some songs in the recording studio. We decided to get ready for dinner. I was excited because I haven't had much time with my work-a-holiday parents for a while. We were due for some quality time sooner or later.

I have a shower, brush my teeth, get changed into a pretty dress and do my hair. I kept my hair out without straightening it, because my hair is naturally straight. We take a taxi to the place we were meeting at.

When we get there we meet up with mine and Chris's parents. The waiter shows us to our table which has six chairs with it, three on each side. Just enough chairs to fit us all. On my side is Jakob, then me and then my mum. On the other side is Chris, then Ethan and then my dad.

We sit down and order our food and drinks. The waiter writes our orders down and walks off. We chat for awhile until the waiters and waitresses come with our food. We eat, drink and chat. When we finish we go home. Tonight my mum is staying home, but unfortunately my dad isn't.

We head into our beds to sleep. Ethan is next to me and I'm pretty sure he's already asleep. Tonight was gone. I like spending time with my family, bestfriend and boyfriend.

I stare at Ethan while he's asleep. Not creepy at all. He looks peaceful and cute. I kiss his forehead and shut my eyes. I gently fall asleep.

-

Announcement
Sorry for not updating for a while but I had my reasons.
Reason number 1. I lost my IPad so I couldn't write.
Reason number 2. I have no idea where this book is going.
And I'm also sorry for ending a lot of these chapters with them asleep. Forgive me kind child/teenager/adult but I'm not perfect.