coming home.

*Next Week*

'Naomi, you packed?' I heard Nolan ask from the other side of my door. "Yeah, I'll meet you in the car." I said. I heard him walk away, I took one last look around my now empty room and walked out.

"I'm going to miss you so much honey." Christine cried as she pulled me into a tight hug. "Christine. can't. breathe. Need air." I gasp as she lets go. "We got you something but you won't get it until you get to your mums house" My dad said while walking out the kitchen with food in his hand. "Okay, I'll miss you guys" I say while hugging them both. "Where's Mark?" I ask. "In his room, I think." Christine said. "Okay, I'll be back in a minute." I said while walking up the stairs to Marks room.

*knock Knock* "Come in" I heard from the other side of the door. "Hi Mark, just wanted to say bye, so bye I guess" I said and turn to walk out the door. "Wait, Naomi. Stop, please." Mark said, I turned around and saw Mark walking towards me. "Do you have to go?" he asked. "yes, I promised my mum that I would come back for my final year of school. I'll Skype you whenever you want. " I said as I turn around again to leave only for Mark to come closer to me and put me into a bear hug. "I'm going to miss you being around me, it's going to be so weird not having my big sister to look out for me." Mark said with tears in his big doe eyes. "Oh, my little bambi, I'm only I phone call away. Night or day, whenever you need me, I'll be there for you. Now, are you going to come and see me off?" I asked and Mark just nods still having tears in his eyes.

*AT THE AIRPORT*

We were all laughing away at the awful joke Jackson said waiting until it was time to check in.  When they called for our flights check in I turned to my Dad and step-mother and gave them a big hug knowing that I'll miss them so much, we eventually let go of each other and I turn around to look at Mark who finally let his tears run down his cheeks. "oh, my little Bambi, there's no need to cry.  I'll miss you so much but know that you can always call and I'll jump onto the first plane back here if anything happens."

we went through all the airport security and waited for the plane to be boarded, once they called our plane B253 we all said walked onto the plane and found our seats.

During this long plane ride I listened to some tunes, listened to Cayden complain about how he's too tall to sit on a plain and Jackson complain that he's short and that Cayden should give him some of his height if he didn't want it. Eventually they all passed out and I started thinking back to my life with my Dad.

I feel like I should give a little back story on why I call Mark 'my little Bambi' if you're interested it's because of his big doe eyes and he's very lanky  and has two left feet, a bit like Bambi at the very beginning of the movie. Also Bambi was and still is his favourite Disney movie of all time, just now he won't admit it.

We finally landed back in Scotland at 14:00, we got off the plane and found our bags after a good 10 minutes. we walked out of the airport and got a taxi to my house. (We didn't call my mum because it's a surprise because I'm not meant to be home for another year) We got to my house and rang the doorbell.

My brother answered the door "Hello?" "Hi" I said. "Are you lost? because I've never seen you before" Joshua said. "No, We're definitely at the right place, can we come in?" I asked. "uhm, yeah sure..." Joshua moved out of the way and we walked into the house to the living room. "Is your mum home?" Ethan asked. "Yeah, let me go get her." Joshua said and walked out the room probably to get my mum.

My mum walked into the room and took one look at me, screamed, ran to me and gave me the biggest hug i have probably ever had from her. "Oh my fucking god! You're here!" she screamed. "Yeah, Hi" I whispered. "Mum, you know her?" Joshua asked. "Of course I know my daughter, you should be able to recognise your sister!" My mum exclaimed. "N-Naomi!?" Joshua asked not really believing I was here. "Yeah, hey dickhead" i said. "I can't believe you're here, I thought you weren't coming home until your last year." mum said. "Yeah, well I was planning on staying with dad for another year but I missed you too much." I said. "Okay, I'm going to my room and I know we have enough room for these guys so I'm going to find rooms for them." I said while pointing to the guys.

______________________________________________________

Updated, shit chapter but i updated