Dylan's POV

Dylan's POV After being threatened

I can't believe he's making me do this. I can't do this, but i have to to keep her safe.' 'But it will ruin our friendship.' 'Then again I'd rather have no friendship with her and keep her safe than having a friendship with her and having her unsafe. Okay, I'm going to do this.' 'Josh you are going to be a dead man after this.' I kept arguing with myself

i saw her walk to her locker, that's when I decided I'd do it. I pushed her against the lockers, she turned around and she looked shocked when she found out it was me

" Dylan, what the hell are you doing?" she asked. " what does it look like i'm doing." I said while glaring at her. " i thought we were friends, why are you doing this?" she asked. " hahahahaha you actually thought i was your friend, i was only friends with you because i made a bet that i could get in your pants. i never liked you, you're just a slut who will screw her own brother because you are just that desperate." I spat at her. " go die you worthless piece of shit, even your own brother doesnt want you." I yelled. She leaned in really close to me and whispered" if you're going to lie right to someone's face, make sure its not your best friend who you ymtell everything to, but I'll go along with your little show." she leans  back from me and screams" GO FUCK YOURSELF DYLAN, YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND, YEAH. OK. MAYBE MY BROTHER DOESNT LIKE ME BUT ATLEAST HE'S TRUTHFUL ABOUT IT!! JUST GO FUCK A SLUT!"she shouted at me . I was silent, and shocked, how could I forget about that. Of course she knows I'm lying, hopefully that means she won't be as mad at me then. everyone came out of there classrooms and listened. "So that's why you walk in and out of his house everyday." Ashley commented. Naomi just ignored her and left the building.

I started crying after she left and all i could hear was
"Oh my god, I can't believe he would do that!"
"I thought they were friends"
"Is he crying?" and more

I walked up to Josh "This is your fault, if she isn't at home when I check in her I'll make sure you regret ever being born" I  threatened me then went to my class."

*NEXT DAY*

I got to school started waiting at the gates like I did every morning. "Hey Dylan" Josh said. "Hi Josh, what do you want?" I asked. "I just wanted to say sorry for making you say that and that Naomi isn't going to be at school today or any day in fact" he said. "W-why?" I asked. "She moved because she was being bullied, you wouldn't happen to know any of the people who bullied her, do you?" he asked. "Uhm, yeah, well there was you, Brody, Britney, everyone in your group of people" I said. "Was it just verbal or was it physical?" he asked. "With you it was just verbal but with everyone else it was physical." I said.

*SKIP A YEAR!*

It's been 1 year and I'm missing Naomi like crazy, Josh stopped hanging around with Britney and everyone else except for Brody and me. We all became good friends and we're waiting for the day Naomi comes back so that we can apologise. Whenever we sleep over at Josh's we all hang out in his room but during the night when everyone is sleeping, I get up and leave the room, I go to Naomi's room and cry myself to sleep. Blaming everything on myself. 'What if i was a better friend' 'What if i stopped all the bullying, Would she still be here if i did?'

I heard the doorbell and Josh went downstairs to open the door. I didn't hear anything so I started speaking to Brody. After a while I heard footsteps walk past the door not really thinking anything of it, Josh finally came back upstairs and came into the room.

Dude, you okay?" Brody asked. "Yeah, Naomi is home though." Josh said smiling. "Naomi is home? Can i go see her? Please" I said. "Okay, but i don't think she will want to see you" he said. I shrugged and left the room.

I walk to her room and knock on the door. "come in." I heard her say. I opened the door and there she was, she was actually there, God i missed her so much. "Hi Naomi." I said. "Hi Dylan, how are you?" she asked. "I'm good. Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No, Why would I be?" she asked. "because of what I did before you left." I said. "Oh, you mean the shoving me into the lockers and telling me all the crap?" she asked. "Yeah, that thing." I whispered. "No, I'm just confused as to why you lied to me about only being my friend because of a bet, because if i remember rightly, we started being friends in primary and we were too young to make bets like that." She said. "so you're not mad?" i asked. "Nope." She said. "Can i have a hug then?" I asked. "yeah, sure. just don't tell the guys that I'm hugging you or else they will want hugs and I don't want to hug them." She said. and embraced me into a hug. "what guys?" I asked. " Oh, you haven't met them yet, okay, hold on." She said then whistled really loudly. I heard multiple footsteps and then saw 8 really buff guys come into the room. "Okay so, This is Jackson, Aaron, Nolan, Cayden, Dylan Justin, Isaac and Oliver." Naomi introduced them and all of them said hi at once. "Hi" I said. "Okay, you guys can leave now." Naomi said. they all left and Naomi turned to me. "so, have you told anyone yet?" She asked. "Told anyone what?" i asked. "That you're gay." she said. "No, well I told Josh and Brody. that's it." I said. "So you, Brody and Josh are all friends now?" she asked. "Yeah, and Brody regrets ever hurting you. You know the picture of you,Brody and Josh? yeah Brody never stops looking at it when he's over here." I said, "Okay, well I guess I could forgive him." she said. "yay" i cheered. "Now leave my room and go get him."