Chapter 25- Shaniqua

POP!

POP!

POP!

Belatedly, I register the pops of gunfire. But by that time, Diesel is out of his seat, gat in hand and tackling me. "Get down!" People scream and rush the exit. I reach for my dropped clutch bag because my piece is in the bitch, but the minute I do, several redbottom heels stab my hand for the effort.

"Shiiit."

Diesel snatches my shit up and then drags me along with the herd. Ain't nobody stopping to see why or which niggas are shooting. We're tryna get the fuck out. It isn't until after I've been rushed into an iced-out Range Rover that I even think about Lil Bit and Adaryl's asses.

"Yo, what about my girls?"

"It's every nigga for theyselves," Diesel says, peeling his whip out of the parking lot.

Another smile hits his lips after he corners the next street. "Don't worry, Scar. I ain't gonna rape you."

I look him up and down and then return his smile. "I ain't the one that needs to be concerned about being raped."

He laughs. "You talk a lot of shit for a little girl," Diesel says, shaking his head.

"Who the fuck you calling a little girl?" I challenge, biting my lower lip and easing my way across the center console.

"Trust me. I'm more woman than you can handle." I rub my titties against his muscled arm to try to get him to forget any possible statutory rape charges, but my shit backfires and I end up getting myself horny as hell.

Diesel flashes his crooked grin. "Everything ain't a game. Everyone you meet ain't meant to be played."

I ease back a bit and glance around his whip. His shit is tight to def. I peep his outfit again and calculate shit in my head.

"What is it that you said that you did again?"

"Why? Are you wired?" I relax again.

"I don't know. Why don't you frisk me and find out?"

His green eyes caress my frame, but then linger on the cosmetic bandages on my face. He still doesn't look repulsed by it. If anything there's a flicker of desire.

"Take those off." I could play dumb, but what's the point? I reach up and remove the strips, keeping my eyes locked on him the entire time.

When they're off, Diesel's lips inch higher. "Nice." He cups my chin and pulls me closer for a kiss.

My mind is blown. Diesel sneaks a look at the road and brings the car to a stop as he approaches a light. "Sit in my lap."

The order surprises me, but he doesn't have to ask my ass twice. I hike up my skirt and climb over, my knees folded on either side of his hips. When I settle over his cock, a thrill sweeps throughout my body at the sheer size of him bumping against my wet panties.

"You think that you can handle all of that, lil girl?"

Oh shit. This nigga is going to turn my shit into a crime scene. Instead of being scared, I get hotter than ever. I pull my bottom lip in between my teeth and nod. A horn blares behind us. The light is green. Diesel eases off the brake and drives through the intersection.

"All right, Scarface. I'm putting you on. Show me what you can do."

Confused, I blink like a deer caught in headlights. He hikes up a brow as if asking what I'm waiting for. I feel the car drift off to the right and peek over my shoulder to see that he's turning on the highway.