Chapter 1:

"ugh..i hate mondays.." you grumbled as you took out your sketchpad from the desk drawer.
"hey whatya know me too!" a cheery voice exclaimed. I know that voice oh so well, my love Roberto Button Prince of Altaria.

"what are you doing here Roberto?" I asked "isn't Alberto hunting you down yet?" I giggled.
"knowing Al, he probably is" Roberto chuckled "but I don't think that he'd--" Roberto was cut off mid sentence.

"he'd what?" a cold familiar voice questioned. Roberto and I both shuddered.
"h-hey Al!" Roberto exclaimed "how ya been?" he smiled as he scratched the back of his head.

"I was doing quite fine until I went to your office and saw that you were not there." Alberto responded in a flat tone.
"aaaw Al I just wanted to see my dear (Y/N) before I started workinnng" Roberto whined.
"well you've seen miss (Y/N)." Alberto stated "now it's time to return to work your highness." Alberto said as he grabbed Roberto's collar and started dragging him away.

"I'll be back soon my dear (Y/N)!" Roberto yelled as he flailed his arms.
"not anytime soon your highness." Alberto said in an annoyed tone.
I giggled as I watched Alberto drag Roberto down the hall.
"I wonder how long it'll be until he escapes Alberto's clutches.." I chuckled "oh well, better get started on these designs."

A/N:
so, when I was writing this I kept laughing due to the image of Alberto dragging Roberto away
any who I hope you like it! I know this was a short chapter but since it was just the start of it I just needed something to work with ~
-Ai
Roberto: come on my dear Ai write the next chapter already!
Ai: my dear Roberto it's in the process of being written!
Roberto: well then let's ditch if it's in the process!
Ai: alright alright alright!
so comments would be appreciated!
to know what you guys think etc.
see ya next chapter!