Chapter 2:

later that day around lunchtime Roberto snuck into my studio through the window.
"hello again my dear (Y/N)!" Roberto exclaimed as he ran over to me and embraced me.
"hello again Roberto" I smiled and returned his embrace.

He pulled back and cupped my face
"I missed you so much.." he whispered.
"I missed you too Roberto.." I murmured as I placed my hands over his. We stood there for what seemed like ages when someone knocked on the door, Roberto and I jumped. Then a familiar voice came from the hall.

"miss (Y/N) are you in here?" Alberto asked. Roberto and I looked at each other, I shoved him towards the closet in the far corner of the room.
"hurry hide in here." I whispered to him, he nodded in response.
"yes I am!" I answered as I walked over to the door to let him in.
"ah miss (Y/N), have you happened to have seen his highness?" he asked with a troubled expression "he seems to have escaped yet again and I have thought that he would be here of all places." he looked around the room.

"nope I haven't seen him" I lied "if I do, I will be sure to let you know right away." I smiled.
"thank you miss (Y/N)." he smiled. I felt terrible for lying to him, but I didn't want to let Roberto get caught just yet. I wanted him by my side for a little longer. Roberto came out of the closet and ran up to me.

"thank you my dear (Y/N)!" he said happily "I wanted to be with you a little longer.." he whispered.
"I wanted to be with you longer too." I smiled. We stared into each others eyes and our faces drew closer and I could feel his sweet soft lips on mine.
"I love you so much (Y/N)." he smiled against my lips.
"I love you too Roberto." I said quietly we then kissed once more before Roberto made his way back to the window.

"I'll see you later tonight my dear (Y/N)!" Roberto exclaimed. Just then Alberto came into the room.
"I see you've made your way back here again your highness." Alberto growled.
"bye (Y/N)!" Roberto yelled as he jumped out the window "Roberto aaawaaaaaaay!!" he laughed as he ran.
"YOUR HIGNESS GET BACK HERE!" Alberto yelled as he ran down the hall. I found myself laughing so hard I had to grab hold of my desk to keep myself from falling to the ground.
"this day just gets more and more interesting." I giggled.

A/N:
sorry it took a couple days to update! I've been obsessing over finishing my dear Robbiecakes birthday story! I planned on putting this chapter up on Robbie's birthday but ended up updating today ^o^; any who hope you liked it! longer chapter yaaay :D
again I laughed at an image in my mind : Roberto making a fabulous get away yelling " roberto aaawaaaay! " I just had to put that in there x'D
see you in the next chapter hope you enjoyed it! ^ω^
-Ai

Roberto: yaaay! new chapter! (ノ*>∀<)ノ
Ai: yes yes (≧∇≦)
Roberto: new chapter new chapter!
Ai: yes, yes I know you're excited..lets ditch!
Roberto: YAY!
Both: AI AND ROBERTO AAAWAAAAY!!! (。・ω・。)ノ