Chapter 4

I re-read the text message Roberto had sent me earlier this morning.
"hiya my dear (Y/N)! we're going to the beach with everyone this weekend! oh! before I forget, I went out of my way to buy you a swimsuit (๑・ω-)~♥ ! check in the pink bag I left on the sofa!
Love, your dear Robbiecakes! ♥"
I put my phone down on the coffee table and opened the pink bag that Roberto had left for me.
"w-what the hell!?" I yelled as I pulled a red bikini out of the bag. "there's no way I could wear this!"

just then Roberto walked into the room.
"oh! so you opened the gift I got you, how do you like it?" Roberto smiled mischievously "I thought it would look great on you!" he exclaimed as he hugged me from behind.
"great!? I can't wear this in front of everyone!" I yelled "do you know how much skin this would show!" Roberto flinched as I yelled at him.
"w-well...i thought you'd wear it for your dear Robbie!" he grinned.
"yeah well you thought wrong." I puffed out my cheeks and turned away from Roberto.

"(Y-Y/N)! please don't be mad at me!" Roberto pleaded "i-im sorry! let's go get you a new one yes?" he exclaimed cheerfully.
"hmmm....okay!" I replied with a bright smile "but no bikini that shows this much skin got it!" I tried to say sternly. Roberto nodded.
"of course! plus I just realized...the others would see you showing that much skin." his gaze was soft but serious "and...only I get to see that much skin, and more" he winked as he grabbed my hand. I smiled warmly at him.
"of course my prince, of course." I said "you and only you~" I winked and squeezed his hand as we snuck down the hallways and made our way to the limo oh so careful as to not be caught by Al.

A/N:
hi friends! I keep forgetting to update, so I apologize for the VERY LATE UPDATE. I tend to half way write the chapters, procrastinate and forget to update unless I check my notifications! most of the time it doesn't notify me so I'm not sure if people are still even reading them anymore. buuuuutttt from my current notifications, it seems as though this little fanfic has become quite popular
(。・ω・。)ノ♡ ! so NO IM NOT DEAD, and NO I DON'T PLAN ON STOPPING THIS FANFIC, I just forget to update (。ŏ_ŏ) in the next chapter the other princes will appear! I wonder what will happen!
( • ̀ω•́  )

Ai