Chelsea's info

Name: Chelsea Nichols(remember these aren't our real last names. I'm not revealing our real identities online.)

Height:'5"0

Weight: 115-119(just guessing. She's very light. Seriously she's not anorexic. But I have barely any upper body strength and I can carry her o.o)

Favorite colors: purple, gold, silver, blue, and green.

Favorite animals: anything really.

Favorite places to hang out:mall, outside, beach.

Favorite things to do: watch anime, shop, write fanfics, dancing and singing along to music shamelessly,(in which she often drags me into it), cosplay,etc

Hobbies: shopping, dancing, soccer.

Favorite drinks: tea, fanta, water, etc

Favorite foods: takeout, ramen, sour food, any kind of stir fry she can get her hands on, sweets, etc.

Best friends: Alex, Alice(toxic) , and Courtney.

Family:dad, mom, older brother, no pets.

Lives: with me, Courtney, and toxic in my mansion.

Anything unique: she's short,and when she points it out herself she's proud and calls herself fun sized, if someone else points it out she gets touchy and annoyed. She has a way of getting out of situations. She's an amazing artist when it comes to piping, frosting, icing... She has a studded clip that holds her bangs out of her face. Despite her height, she tries using peoples heads as her armrests.

Hair: golden blonde that ends at her waist.

Eyes: they range from blue to green. Cat eye shaped.

Style:girlish though not snobby

Liscence: nope.

Age:16

Car: silver SUV

School:same as me

Job: lifeguard during the summer

Future aspiration: cafe owner

Face shape: round, cherub like

Skin tone: natural tint

Birthday: February 18