We find out the truth

Before I go on with the story, I want to let you know that there will be a cliff hanger.(Y/N) P.O.V
A few weeks later, it was the middle of the night when I woke up after a bad dream. All of a sudden, the gravity went haywire. I was trying to stay quiet while freaking out. After a few seconds, the gravity went back to normal. I screamed, ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. A few minutes later, Dipper knocked on the door and said, "(Y/N), are you okay?!" "Yeah, just had a bad dream," I said as I unlocked the door and hugged him.
Dipper P.O.V
OMG (Y/N)'s hugging me!! I was shocked at first, but I hugged her back. "Thanks for being there for me Dipper. You're a good friend." We headed back to the attic and went back to sleep.
(Y/N) P.O.V
That morning, Mabel woke me up at seven to show me and Dipper a closet full of fireworks. "Guys, guys we're all thinking ..." Mabel said. "Crazy rooftop firework party!!" Dipper, Mabel and I said at the same time. Stan stepped in front of us and said, "You're not setting off those dangerous and illegal fireworks... without me." After we did the fireworks, we were playing with water balloons when Stan said, " there's something I got to tell you kids... you see... well it's complicated.. you see... (Y/N) is my grand daughter." "What?!" Dipper, Mabel and I said at the same time. "I can't believe it!! Stan is my grandpa!!" I said as I backed up and ran into the shack and hid.
"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Wendy whispered to me. "Yeah it's just that Stan is my grandpa," I said as I stood up. "Seriously?!" Wendy replied. "Yes, I need some time to process this news." I said as I walked to the vending machine and pressed these random numbers/letters: A1BC3. The door opened....