My Bad Dream

(y/n) P.O.V
That night, I had a horrible dream.
It all started like this, I was in the woods with Dipper and we were on a date. I heard rustling and Dipper said, "I'm going to check out that noise. Stay here, I'll be right back."
He walked farther into the woods. After ten minutes, I hear yelling and screaming. I run towards the sound. All of a sudden, it stops. I stopped and yelled, "Dipper where are you?!"
I walk around a tree and see a hand covered with blood. I gasp and mutter, "No...no....this can't be true." In front of me was Dipper unconscious and covered with blood.
I run as fast as I could to the Mystery Shack. When I got inside, I said, "Dipper...help....woods...." Wendy says, "Whoa, what happened?"
After I caught my breath I replied, "Dipper and I were walking in the woods when I heard rustling. Dipper went to check it out, but ten minutes later I hear yelling and screaming. I ran towards the sound until it stopped. Then, I walked around a tree to find Dipper unconscious and covered in blood." "Where is he?" Mabel asked. "I'll show you. Follow me." I walked to where Dipper at, Mabel and I helped get Dipper back to the Mystery Shack. That's when I woke up screaming. "Are you okay, (y/n)?" Dipper said as he walked to my bed. "I had a BAD dream and yes I'm okay."
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school.