Walk in the Park

We had to walk a bit to get to the park. All the way Ron remained silent, it made ​​me a little nervous. I wondered what he was thinking.

"A penny for your thoughts," was the first thing that came to my mind, anyway, I had to break the ice "You didn't say anything since we left away from Hermione."

"I was a little pensive, we were a good time no talk, but no matter what I do, I can't forget that kiss during the battle," for some reason, wasn't very comfortable having to imagine the scene "In that moment... I felt I should be with her, you know? Forever " I nodded. I didn't know what to say.

Maybe I understand it even more than he imagined. After a walk around the park, we sat on a bench. The weather was a little odd, a lot of clouds and it was cold. Anyway, the park was beautiful, it would be nice to be with someone special.

"Maybe, Ron, maybe" I remembered when Gina broke up with me. She had told me that deep down she was helping me. How? I didn't understand what she was trying to tell me. She said I knew who I wanted to "Let her go. Did not blame yourself, was not meant to be ..."

"I know, I know, but I wish there was something I could do, you know?" I realized he was discouraged

"Look ... I know it's forbidden to use magic outside of Hogwarts, but I've been thinking I..."

"You would use magic outside of Hogwarts, for me?!" I didn't expect him to be so excited, I was almost regretting.

I pulled him by the arm. There was a statue of a naked baby close to her, he approached. I concentrated for a moment, put my wand in my right hand and spoke the spell.

“AGUAMENTI”

Instantly, it seemed that the naked baby was peeing. It was a hilarious, but I started to get worried that someone could see what I was doing. "Okay, I better stop before someone sees. I don't want any troubles," We went back to sit on the bench, I realized he was a little calmer.

"Harry, you know what's worse?" I realized that he was actually waiting for an answer "You know?"

"Well, no. I don't know what is happening inside your head, Ron."

"When Hermione broke up with me, she didn't tell me exactly why. She said that deep down she was helping herself. That she knew who she wanted and it would be unfair be on my side."

Those words reminded me of everything that Gina told me, at a certain point I came to believe that the person that Hermione was referring to was none other than me. However, I remembered that Ron is my friend, best friend, and I couldn't do something like that to him.

"Harry..." he said sadly "What if she is with someone else?"

I felt my phone vibrate. Was a message telling me to find Hermione at  the bar as soon as possible. I knew I shouldn't go, but I wanted to.

"Ron ... I really do not know, I wish I could do something" What was I saying? I'm thinking of going to meet Hermione, but I'm telling him that I wish I could do something. What kind of friend am I? 

"It was something important?" He asked " I mean, the message".

I couldn't tell what it was. I couldn't tell where I was thinking to going, but I couldn't lie to Ron. I was very nervous, so I said the first thing that came to my mind "I'll get a coat, looks like it will get even colder. I'll meet you at the restaurant, okay?"

"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" 

"Yes, I can handle myself" What kind of friend am I? I just lied to my best friend and now I'm going to meet his ex-girlfriend. I put my phone in my pocket hastily, I could hear something falling on the floor, but I didn't care. I did not know what Hermione wanted, but I knew that I should say her to stay away from me. For my own and for Ron's sake.