No Controll

Britt POV

I realized I was standing in front of the Great Hall door's there was allot of chatter and laughter I felt a sick smirk grown on my face. I slammed open the Great Hall door's which got everyone's attention. I felt myself walking forward toward's Harry Potter still holding the the snake tooth. 

All eye's were on me I started panicking I felt myself stop mid-foot I let a sigh in relief i tried to drop the tooth but my hand wasn't working I suddenly felt tired and lifeless. 

I felt like I wasn't in control anymore i felt my mouth open a cold snake like voice came out ''Harry Potter must die'' I felt myself walking again. 

But then I felt like I was floating I looked around and realized I was floating. I looked down and saw my body i looked at myself and saw that I was transparent. I got a better look at myself my hair was messy and I was dirty I had lot's scratches and bruised all over my body my body was covered in dry blood. 

My old eye's were red and slit's like a snake's. I started panicking I tried to dive toward's my body it wasn't working well. I realized people couldn't see me i closed my eye's and imagined me in front of my body i opened my eye's and saw that I was indeed in front of my body. 

I reacted and lunged for the snake tooth surprisingly I could grab it. I wrapped my hand around it and started pulling on it. it must have looked weird because know one could see me but here my body was fighting with an invisible force. 

My body's arm came up and hit me hard might I add I felt a sting in my cheek as I was sent flying back into armour. When I hit the armours it cl added to the floor I looked at my body and saw that my body's lip was bleeding and there was a bruise on My cheek. 

I ran toward's my body but my body started stabbing the air with the snake tooth. Catching me almost every time I looked at my body there were stab mark's and blood was pouring out of the stab wound's. 

I felt the snake tooth hit my heart I felt the pain it was unbearable. I fell to my knee's and let out a scream of agony that everyone could here because they started covering there ear's. A black mist rose out the stab wound in my heart it found it's way out of a window. 

My body fell to the ground my body's hand unclasped the tooth. I felt like I was glaowing I looked at myself and saw that I was. Alto of people gasped probably seeing me I felt like I was floating and I was I was a foot above my body I felt like I was being dropped I realized I was in my own body again. 

I felt pain and fire everywhere. Then it all went black like I was falling into a hole a big black dark hole. 

Dumbledore POV

Britt was rushed to the hospital wing. Madam Pomprey set to work about an hour later she came to me and McGonagall saying ''she was injured badly''. "How bad'' I asked.

She looked hesitant but continued ''well the snake tooth hat she was repeatably stabbed with was poisonous she should have been killed by the poison, her brain is damaged a bad concussion she probably wont remember anything and if she does it could be bad or good depending on what she remember's, her leg is broken along with her jaw, she has severe cuts and bruises her neck and wrist are sprained, her rib is broken her won kidney is in failure and her lung was punctured'' Madam Pomprey said. 

''what are her chances'' McGonagal asked on the verge of tear's. Madam Porphyry looked down ''she's already dieing I did all that I could but her chances of being fine is as slim as Voldamort himself go to the ministry admit everything he did and let them kill him'' She said. 

A hoarse voice croaked ''sorry'' we all turned to Britt who looked awful she looked sincere ''dear it  was not your fault'' McGonagal said Britt shook her head ''no he wa- OWW'' she screamed as her back archer ed blood pourned out her nose. 

Madam Pomprey cleaned it up ''the funny thing is I should feel pity for myself'' Britt started her voice strained she looked in pain allot of pain ''but I don't'' she ended she looked at us ''can I say good bye'' she asked. 

I nodded I knew this was gonna happen ex specially with who she really is. I opened the door's student's piled in a lot of student's piled imn and surrounded Britt's bed. 

Hermione Granger started screaming ''NO NO NO PLEASE COME BACK PLAESE'' she had tear's rolling down her now flushed cheek's. 

Everyone was rushed out but Hermione refused to leave she stayed there as the Ministry of Magic came.

3rd Person POV

The whole school watched as Britt Granger's body was carried out. A lot of people were in tear's many were heart broken professor's cried along with student's. Sltherin's tried to act tough and as if this didn't affect them but they all Had tear's in there eye's. 

~:~

School ended Hermione, Ron and Harry found out the truth about Siruis and saved him along with buck beat. 

Everyone attend Britt Granger's funeral all parent's, professor's, student's, animal's, vampire's centaur's, fairies the Ministry Of Magic even attend. 

It was a sad good bye. But strangely everyone had this strange feeling that they would see Britt Granger again. 

Little did they know how soon that would be.