Till Death

Britt POV

I knew I had died that's why I didn't get why I was in what looked to be a throne room. It was white and beautiful there were people walking around. I took a look around and saw 12 huge thrones all differently decorated. I noticed there were cloud's every where it was honestly beautiful.

I heard someone clear there throat I jumped at least 10 feet in the air and went to grab my wand. Which was on my side I whipped it out and looked up to only hold in a scream. On the thrones were 12 huge giant's. 

I held my wand in front of me and removed my hand from my mouth. I was scowling and glaring at them because well i don't know who they are. 

''change'' the man with the white beard said who seemed to be in charged ordered. All at once the giant's shrunk to human size. They seemed to have an aura of power they were all glowing suddenly I remembered reading about them. 

I put my wand away ''what am I doing here'' I asked my voice was like Velvet. The man who seemed to have a lot of power said ''do you know who we are'' he asked. I nodded ''hey they didn't call me the smartest witch of the generations now did they'' I said sarcastically then continued ''your the 12 main god's and Hades is either visiting or it's the winter solstice'' I ended smartly. 

Zeus smiled at me ''now why are you here'' he asked me I sighed in exasperation ''they called me the smartest generation not world'' I said. "well you were unaware of your blood line'' Zeus continued ''my blood line'' i muttered to myself then looked at Zeus and said ''go on''. 

He continued ''you see I courted with a mortal or as you call them a muggle I didn't know that her blood line came from witches well that mortal was your mom'' Zeus said I was dumbstruck what was he saying?.

He then continued ''when you were born you were born with your twin sister Hermione but Hermione is your mother's husband's child not mine well know-one not even your mom knew of exactly who you were you spent your whole life reading, becoming the smartest wicth of your generation then you became the quid ditch captain and you were also seeker you didn't have time to wonder about all the weird thing's that happened to you the reason why you can read Greek and you are an excellent dueler and fighter you didn't even have time to question all the storm's you caused you were to busy absorbing new informant ion sticking up for what you believe in if none of us knew beteter we would have thought you were Athena's child''.

Zeus finished all in one breath for some reason I felt like i understood it all. I sat down lazily ''so you interrupted my death just to me this now send me back I like death it was pageful and I helped a lot of soul's'' I stated smiling lightly. 

''ahh yes your fatal flaw fearless and also too much loyalty'' Athena said I just smiled. "well we have all agreed since you only experimenter your witch heritage were giving you another chance but you wont remember any of your friend's or your family you will only know spell's and what you read at Hogwarts' you wont know how to use your wand unless your in battle and need it'' Zeus well my dad said. 

"deal'' I said ''wait'' I screamed ''i want to keep my look and my awesome hair got it'' I said pointing at Zeus who let a small smile appear at his lip's.

I felt myself spinning and I watched as my memories were being sucked out of me. I felt like I was falling.