My Alpha Mate

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa P.O.V.

OMG!!!!!! My mates an alpha!!!!

Oh, hi, my name is Elisabeth, but my friends call me Lisa and I'm a werewolf. Today is my birthday and I turned 17.

"Hey, Lisa?" Maddy my BFF asked

"Sorry. I'll tell you later." I whispered to her. We were at the mall when I saw him. Grant Goodman. My mate. Grant's the next alpha. We were good friends because my brother is the next beta.

Me and Maddy finished buying out stuff and started to go to the pack house. When we got there I went to the alpha office. I smelt my mate when I got to the door.

I knocked on the door. "Come in"

When I opened the door they were both staring at me. He most of tolled his dad. My mate was smiling at me.

"Hello, mate." Grant said.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Hello Lisa. What can I do for you?" The alpha asked.

"I want to talk to your son."

"Ok. Grant go talk to your mate."

"Come on mate let go talk in my room." I said

We left for my room when Cindy came up to grant and kissed him. 'She's dead' my wolf said. Grant either saw me and/or got mad.  

He through her against the wall.

"What, bebe?" Cindy asked.

"I don't like you. I found my mate." He said.

She looked shocked. Then she glared at me and to my surprise grant yelled at her for glaring at me. When that was over we went to my room.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I want to talk about us."

"Ok. What do you want to know?" He asked.

"Do you want me as a mate?" I asked him.

"Of course I do. Why would't I?" He asked

"Because I'm your best friends sister and he's over protective." I said to him.

Then I hear a knock at the door.

"Hey Lisa let me in. Why's grant in there?" My brother, Mike, was at the door.

Oh, no. I went to let him in but Grant pushed me down and walked to the door and opened it.

"What's up sis? Why's Grant in here?" He asked.

"He's in here because.......... he's my mate."

"What!?"

"We are mates." Grant said.

"Ok. I thought she was joking." He said.

"Why would I joke about mates?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm so happy. Your going to our Luna. Have you tolled mom and dad?" He asked.

"No not yet. But I'll tell them at dinner." I said.

"How about we do the alpha, beta dinner?" My brother asked.

"Yeah, I'll talk to my dad." He said. "My dad said yeah and he's contacting your parents and telling them about the dinner."

"Ok." I said.