Chapter 3

Grant's P.O.V.

When Cindy pushed Lisa I was mad, but when she lock me in a room with her I was angry.

"Get away from me. I don't even like you or even love you." I said.

"Why don't you like me, bebe?" She asked.

Because I love my mate more than anything, an your not my mate." I said.

With that I shifted and ripped her throat out. Then I heard the door bust open and my mate was standing there. I don't think she could see very well because it was dark. The next thing I know she's running to your room. I start running after her.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I heard someone running after me. 'It's ok he's not dead.' My wolf kept saying. When I got to our room I shut the door. Grants sent filled my lungs.

'Let me in Lisa.' Grant said through the mind link.

I opened the door and ran to Grant's pure black wolf (besides the little white heart on his ear). I shifted (my wolf is pure white besides the little black heart on my ear like Grant's) and laid down on the ground and he came and laid by me.

'I'm sorry I ran.' I said to him through mind link.

'It's ok. You were scared and how is your ankle?' He asked.

'I think it's broken.' I said.

'Try and walking on it. I'll be next to you.' He said. When I got up I fell back down.

'Yeah it's broken.' He said, 'It should heal over night.'

+++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!