Girls Day Out (Chap. 18)

(Vanoss' POV)

I watch as the guys play games, making Marcel rage. They were battling each other on Mortal Kombat and Tyler trapped him in the corner, punching his character non-stop.

"Tyler! You fucking hog!"
(Ba-Dum-Tss!)

Everybody laughed at Marcel and they cry out a louder wave of laughter when Marcel dies in Tyler's finisher.

"Fuck you!" He says and throws the controller to the floor. Nogla stands and grabs the surprisely, unbroken controller from the ground and sits next to the raged man.

"Maybe next time Marcel." He says while patting his back. Marcel pushes Nogla's hand away and crosses his arms.

"Shut up and leave me alone."

I chuckle at Marcels moody self but my attention went towards the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn to find the girls walking down, talking to each other about something.

"Hey girls, how did you sleep?" I ask and they all turn to me and wave.

"We slept well, Thank you." Violet says as she approaches me and kisses me passionately. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"That's good, what are you ladies chatting about?" I ask, my curiosity levels were high over my normal levels.

"Well, a lot has been going on for Vi-" Andrea was cut off from Violet covering her mouth.

"Umm? Is everything okay?" I ask a little concerned of Violet's behavior.

The guys noticed and they all came to see what was going on.

"Is everything alright?" Tyler asks and Violet let's her hand slowly drop beside her.

"Violet, just tell them. . .It will only hurt you more than it was last night." Jennifer calmly says and I stare at Violet's, gloomy face.

"Okay. . ." She takes a deep breath.

"Last night, I had a mentle outbreak again, I saw scenes of my mom again and they all disappeared when I opened my eyes, it was a nightmare that I was living and I had the urge to do some crazy stuff." She lowers her head and I tilt it feeling a bit concerned.

(Violet's POV)

I lowered my head because I had to let my tear retreat. I couldn't break out right now, I had enough already from last night's break out.

"I went outside for some fresh air but I ended up climbing the wearhouse cabin to the edge and I let the air flow through me, I looked down at myself and noticed that I started glowing a violet aura, I felt my heart speed up and the adrenaline was kicking in, I figured that the thoughts that were running around in my head were making me like that."

I look up to all the shocked faces everybody was given me, especially Andrea and Jennifer. I forgot that I didn't tell them this.

"Without hesitation. . ."

I took a deep breath.

"I jumped off the high building and landed safely on the ground." I hear gasps from one of the guys and I noticed that it was Evan. He gave me a hurt look and I looked away from him.

"I did it twice until Delirious spotted me and I calmed down as I was starting to feel better after jumping off the building."

I sigh in relief as I said the last words, I felt myself getting lighter but there is still things I need to say before I am free.