January 9, 2015

Emily's pov:
My Tilly Bear and Georgia broke their leg and now they can't do much. Sleeping with Til is hard because he can't do much but I still wake up to him so it's not that bad. During the day we can't do much but we leave in a few days which I'm sad about. Caroline has been so nice to me.

Georgia's pov:
Me and Til do nothing all day and the doctor said when we get back to school we can't go for 2 weeks. Mama told us that we were gonna fly home so that we didn't have to drive with her for a while. We got to the airport and through security Til had a boot but I had a cast since I've broken that leg before. We "walked" over to the food court to get breakfast we had about an hour before our plane boarded. We got to the boarding area and in 10 minutes we were boarding. We boarded the plane and got to our seats our flight was only about an hour. We landed and I called mom and we got our bags and she picked us up from the airport. We got home and I unpacked and did laundry. While I was waiting for the laundry I was watching movies and talking to Scott over the phone. Mama said that she was going to the mall and wanted to know if me and Emily wanted to come. We picked up Emily and headed to the mall. I bought some new shoes and some new sweaters and other clothes. We went home and dropped Emily off and I opened the front door and Scott was standing there with 12 roses and a sign that said 12 roses for each month I have loved you. I completely forgot it was our 1 year. My eyes teared up I ran to him and jumped up and hugged him. He kissed my head and said, "Baby stop crying."
"I can't I love you so much your are so sweet." I kissed him and we went up to my room. We were laying in bed I wash playing with his fingers and we were watching monsters inc. I turned to Scott and I kissed him which led to making out Mama called us down to eat we ate then sat in the den for a while.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry I know I haven't updated in a while. I had writers block. If you have any suggestions for this fan fiction dm me please @tlb.love thanks