A second baby?

Emily's pic:
The doctor came back in to inform us on the other twin, "Ok mam, the other twin isn't ready to come out just yet but we will be sure to bring him out within fifteen minutes." I nodded and suddenly I felt more contractions and the doctor said, "Well I guess that little bugger is ready to come out now." She washed her hands and put gloves on and told me to get ready to push. Scott was holding my hand even though I was probably about to break it. I pushed for like half an hour and as soon as I was about ready to give up the baby came out. "And it's..... A GIRL!" Scott and I were so excited they cleaned her off and brought her back, "Now what is the name of this baby?"
"We are gonna go with Lily, one L" the doctor nodded and handed us our babies and took our picture. We are a family now and it's so exciting, I can't believe a mistake turned into something so loving. I had to stay at the hospital for two days and Til refused to leave. Georgia and Scott came to visit me and I loved seeing them it was so nice. Til packed my bags and went to get the car seats for the babies to bring them home, I'm so excited. I got wheeled out to the car and Til had the babies he buckled them in and we were on our way home. "Wait Til we never finished the babies room!"
"What do you think I did when I said I was gonna go do stuff at home?"
"I thought you went to clean. You mean you finished their room?"
"Yes baby girl I did."
"Well Tilden it better look good because you get your matching skills from your uncle."
"Don't worry Em I got a designer to help me."
"Ok good because god knows you would not be able to match." Til shook his head and laughed and he opened the door to the house, it was so clean which would all change in a few weeks. We put Aspyn and Lily in their cribs the baby room was so cute, while the babies slept Til and I came up with a set schedule for them, he would stay home with me three days of the week so I wasn't alone all week, and since there was two of us and two of them we would both get up to take care of them. I was so excited and I could tell Til was too. That night everyone came over and brought us dinner and left earlier then they normally do because we were so tired. We put the babies to bed with no problem and they sleep perfect that night which surprised us.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Here it is after over a month. I'm so sorry it's been that long school has just taken over
•And I know some of you were asking about the second baby we you just had to be patient 😂
•Hope you liked it comment and vote
•Love y'all ❤️