Meeting Gajeel

Right in front of me was a guild emblem.

A emblem everyone recognizes all throughout magnolia.

It was the famous Fairy Tail!

"Roselyn, is it just me or is that really the emblem of the Fairy Tail?" I asked my exceed, still dazzled.

"Trust me Koyuki, when I say your not dreaming." Said Roselyn just as dazzled as i am.

I just nodded.

Suddenly, doors opened and I extremely pretty older girl with silver hair and a kind smile stood in the door way and said "hello! Are you guys lost?"

"Ohmigosh! It's Mirajane Struass! The hottest young model on Scorcer weekly!" I cried.

Mirajane just laughed and invited us in"Come on in"

Roselyn and I walked in taking in every detail of the guild halls. It was pretty big, with a bar, gift shop an outdoor rest area and even a pool!

Too dazzled by the things around me I ran right into a guy.

We both toppled down, "hey Watch it!" The guy said.

"Sorry!" I apologized right away.

I looked at the guy, he had long spiky black hair and piercings all over is face and down his arm. He looked a little scary.

We both got up.

"I'm so sorry!" I said apologizing again.

The guy starred at me and said "you new?"

"Huh? Oh! I guess you can say that." I said.

"Koyuki!" Cried Roselyn "are you ok?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine",I said even though my head hurts a bit.

"Gajeel, time for training" a little black cat made it's way over to us.

Huh? Another talking cat? Can he be an exceed too?

Finally the cat noticed us, or actually noticed Roselyn and looked at her like she was the prettiest feline of all time.

"hello, my name is pantherlily, you can just call me Lily. What's yours?" He asked.

"Roselyn " said my little exceed who was obvious pleased and blushing by pantherlily's attention.

"Lily, you said something about training?" Said Gajeel with a teasing smile.

"Oh yeah!" said lily. "See you later Roselyn!"

Without another word they walked off.

Gajeel.

The name sounded familiar...

"Ohmigosh!" I suddenly cried remembering the name

"what?" Asked Roselyn.

"I just remembered where I've heard the name Gajeel from!" I exclaimed

"where?" Asked Roselyn with curiosity?

"He's Gajeel Redfox! The iron dragon slayer from fairy tail! "

Roselyn's eyes widen.

I don't blame her, this room is full of celebrities!