Prologue part 1- The move

"Aiglentine!!!" The name rang throughout the room in a thick french accent. Causing my ears to bleed. She should really remember that she's using the intercom. "My office now!!"

My weapons teacher looked around the room in confusion. Not knowing who was that was wanted. A couple of students that shared my french class looked in my direction. I held a finger up to my lips and sunk into my chair. Britney chuckled at my actions shaking her head in the process. I gave her a glare, not wanting to attract attention. 

The teacher received a call. I held my breath, hoping it wasn't Mrs. D.

"Hello.....Who?.....I'm sorry you must have the wrong classroom. There isn't anyone that goes by that name in-...excuse me? Oh!! Oh her...yes....yes I will send her....of course.....Goodbye." I frown. Did she have to find me?!?!

"Rose?" She asks.

"Present." I mumble, and sit up strait.

"You're wanted in room 46."

I grab my bags and make my trek to the french room. I walked through the many quiet halls in the school. The floor was cement and the walls made of steel. Most doors were made mostly of wood, with a bullet proof center. But the rest were made of steel like the walls, both bullet and sound proof, air tight as well.

The long walk gave me time to think. Thinking wasn't good for me right now. But there was no stopping it.

So much had happened within these walls. I had got my first mission, built my first weapons, learned my first three languages, learned my first six most important skills that include karate, self defense, and chinese martial arts. It was here that I learned to push myself, that the sky was the limit. And while I had learned these things I had also made some friends, not many, but some.

I was going to miss it here.

I knocked on the door of room 46. A number that was going to haunt me forever...

"Come in." Her voice sliced through the door like ice. I took a deep breath, slowly inched my hand to the door knob, twisted the old knob, and pushed the door open.

I looked up at her. I couldn't identify her emotions. She was trained to hide them.

"Have a seat."

I did as I was told and sat at one of the desks in the front row.

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever, but was only a minute and twenty five seconds. I didn't flinch the entire time. I was trained not to.

"You were trained well." She complimented me.

"Thank you." Was my short response.

"Why?" She asked. She didn't care to explain what she was talking about. Because I already knew. I saw it coming. I was already in the loop. I normally am.

"Because I just wanted to get through the day without having to think about it."

"If you don't talk about this then you're going to turn into a mindless zombie. Do you want that?" I don't answer her. This never was something I could talk about. "Why must you do this to yourself? There are plenty of people that would be willing to listen."

"You mean like John? My eldest brother that left. Or my best friend? Who lives in a different state? Or maybe even my parents? The people who got me into this mess?" I say calmly. But she knew different. She always did.

"You can't blame anyone for this. Its just what happens. John had a once in a life time offer. Your pen pal has to live with her family."

"But what about my parents!?!? Why do we have to move?!?!" I let my anger show. Even though I was trained not to. But this is Mrs D. My french teacher and mother, even if we aren't blood related at all. She acted like a mother to me. She cared like one.