Why

"Does anybody out there know how it feels to be alone?"

I wake up the next morning not giving a living damn. I was so depressed and over everything I went in the bathroom and did my normal routine. I threw on some clothes and waited for Jake to get me. I ate some breakfast. Which was cooked by my mom. She seemed down like I am right about now. "Mom I hope Bre is ok." She me to hush and not worry to much. "Just be glad she is still here on this earth and you are getting to see her today." I thanked her she always knew the right things to say. "So who is picking you up? She questioned. "Jacob the one I toured with last summer." I said to her. "Oh really I swear that boy is talented."

Jake finally showed up. "Mom i'm leaving now!" I shouted since she went back into her room. "Alright hun don't be out to long or we gonna have a major problem." I'm never gone for a long time I thought to myself. "I promise. I LOVE YOU BYE!" I headed out to Jake car I open the car door and got in. "Hey Liyah." He spoked focusing on the road at the same time. "Hey jake." I said relaxing my head on the window. "Please smile." I know jake pretty well he hates when I always look depressed. "I'll try Jake it's just.. hard to see that my cousin is hurt." We finally arrived at the hospital. Jake reached over and hugged me tight before getting out. "Everything is going to get better." We got out the car and head inside.

We saw a lady. "May I help you?" I looked at her. "Yes I'm looking for Bre my cousin." She looked lost at first. "Oh keep heading straight and make right it would be the first door which is 123." I listened and me and jake walked in we finally got in there. But my first thought what was Prod doing in here don't tell me he knew something about this. I saw my lovely Bre she was sleeping all I felt like doing was crying but I did. I looked at Prod and screamed. "WHAT HAPPEN TO HER WHO DID THIS? PROD YOU HAVE TO TELL ME SOMETHING." He looked at me it looks like he was crying hisself. "No I don't I was at home not till I got a text from the boys ray said we got Bre you should have came." He said looking at Bre. "That is when I knew straight up something went down." He looked away. "I'm sorry I never mean't for this to happen Liyah I'm sorry for being mean to you. I don't know what was going through me. I hate it." He walked up to Bre. "I'm sorry I don't know what for I always kept my distance away from you but i'm apologizing because What the boys put you through. All i'm saying please don't ruin our career." He left and kissed her forehead. I sat down next to Bre all day talking to her even though she wasn't able to wake up yet. I'm kinda glad she is alive still.

Jake said a couple of words to her. "Well Bre I hope you wake up soon I miss your silly ass already." All jake did was fight his tears he didn't wanna cry. He faced me. "Are you ok?" I should be asking him that. "Yes I am." He slightly smiled. A doctor came in. "Don't worry you two she would alright by tomorrow." I was glad to know that. Thank god. We thanked her and got and left. Jake took me home."You want to come with me and pick her up tomorrow?" He asked rubbing his head. "No you can bring her home I would really appreciate it." I rubbed my eyes. Before I knew it he kissed me on my cheek. "See you later." I walked in the house and fell down the door. I looked up and saw my mom. "What the hell you doing on the floor get up and clean your bedroom." Just why she had to ruin my mood. "Ok mom." I got up and cleaned up my room. The feeling of jake lips wouldn't go away on my cheek. I lay down on my bed and slept for the rest of the night. 💤💤

Vote:

Comment:

Share on twitter:

Should I keep going? If so the next chapter would be about what happen to Bre that day. 😣