note

The world of Fifty/Fifty has been living in my head for over two years. I came up with this concept by myself, inspired by numerous sources such as Wither by Lauren DeStefano and the film Let Me Go. However, the idea is mine. I created this world, I created Desultory and the characters that inhabit it. Please respect my creation and don't steal or copy ideas from this story -- I only say this because it has happened before.

That being said, I just want to make a note that this isn't just a romantic book. There are going to be many themes in this story, and it isn't going to be all butterflies and rainbows all the time. There will be serious topics dealt with in this story. Also it's likely that there will be mxm relationships as well as heterosexual relationships and perhaps even f/f ones. Diversity is something that is very important to me -- and I hope it is to you too!

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that this is going to be a bit dark at times, so if at any time you don't feel like reading anymore please don't! That being said, anyone who does read, I'm very grateful for it.

I'm going to stop rambling now, so enjoy the story and please read on to the first part.