Finally

Evie

I walk into the bar with my boys. It's the twenty-seventh of December. I'm back in LA until the new year. Ava was hanging out with her stupid boyfriend. I sit in a booth beside Nikki, across from Vince and Mick, Tommy sits at the side. We all know he's not gonna stick around long, too many blonde bimbos around.

Within about an hour of drinking, Tommy runs off with a blonde and we are judging him for it. But either way, I need more alcohol. I walk up to the bar that Nikki already stands at, I shove him as I walk past and he laughs. I order my drink and a guy turns around.

"Hey baby, why don't you come sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up." The asshole says and I roll my eyes.

I kinda panic and just grab Nikki's hand. I lace my fingers through his and he looks at me confused. I pinch his fingers in mine and he gets the idea, I hope.

"Actually, I'm here with my boyfriend." I say as he backs up.

We get our drinks and as we're walking back, Nikki smirks at me.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He nudges me and I laugh.

"It wards off assholes." I admit and he laughs.

"Well you owe me after that." Nikki tells me as he sides into the booth beside me.

We talk for another couple of hours and to my surprise, Vince doesn't go home with any random women. We catch up about the bullshit of university.

They were all really happy Ava and I decided to not return to the hell holes. I was happy to, I missed everyone. I missed not having raging alcoholics around before I went to bed and having rockstars passed out on the couches in the morning. It's the little things of home that you get used to, they just don't happen with a roommate from South Dakota.

I missed Nikki for pretty clear reasons, I mean it's Nikki for Christ's sake. He's glorious! Like a bass playing god or something. But I missed the part of Nikki that is my best friend. I missed his hugs and the way he tells me how it is. Nikki doesn't bullshit me at all. He believes in me and makes me forget about all things that make me depressed. When those nightmares rip me from slumber, I think of him and I feel instantly better. Maybe it's how you feel when you truly love someone. Maybe it's just childish fantasies and infatuation.

That's about the time that a blonde haired bimbo walks up to our table. Like the kind of girl Tommy would have a one night stand with. She looks at my Nikki and I want to level the cunt.

"Hey honey, wanna come home with me?" I swear I've heard Tommy drop that line.

"Actually, I'm here with my girlfriend." Nikki's arm gets tighter around my shoulders. He wasn't kidding.

The bitch looks at me and laughs.

"She's a child. You need someone to show you--"

"Trust me, I'm here with the girl I'm crazy about." Nikki tells her.

She crosses her arms and glares at me.

"If she's your girlfriend than prove it." Blonde bitch says.

"Prove it?" Nikki wonders.

"Kiss her." She says.

"Kiss her?" He wonders and Vince lights up.

"Yeah, kiss her, Sixx. Unless of course you're scared." Vince smirks.

I look over to Nikki and he's already looking at me.

"Your move, Sixx." I say and he smiles.

"Yeah, my move."

Nikki smiles again, in a way where I know he's not sorry about what he's gonna do next. His lips connect with mine and it's everything I thought it was going to be. They say sometimes too much build up kills the feeling, not in this case. Almost a year of build up, almost a year of getting so close and it's finally here. Bigger and better than words can describe. His tongue enters my mouth and Nikki pulls me closer to him.

No stupid Ava or Tommy can ruin this.

Finally.

Nikki

I'm kissing my best friend's baby sister. He's gonna kill me. I'm kissing Vince's best friend, why isn't he killing me?

Hell, I don't care. I'm kissing fucking Evie Bass!! It's perfect!! I'm not even sorry that I'm doing it! I'm crazy about this little girl. I want to have this kiss for the rest of my life, just her's, nobody else's. My Evie.

My girl.

I pull back from her after a long fucking time. Blondie is gone. Vince smiles at us, he's saying finally two I think. Evie's big blue eyes study me and I smile at her.

"So that looked like fun." Vince smirks.

He has no idea.