Chapter 3

Back to Spencer...

Tears started pouring down Spencer's face but she was pulled out of my thoughts when she sees someone trying to open the door she quickly cleared the recently view and got back in the air vent closing it behind her, luckily nobody saw her because she was gone by the time they got in the room. She started climbing up the air vent.

Just then she saw something it looked awfully like a person she stop in her tracks and looked through the air vent and to her surprise it was Toby's mum she was in what looked like a dungeon.

"Mrs cavanaugh!?!" Spencer whispered, Marion instantly looked a Spencer

"Spencer, what are you doing here? Is Toby alright?" She asked

"Yeah Toby's fine we need to get you out of here common!" Spencer said while helping Mrs c through the air vent.

Meanwhile...

"Guys she has to be here, she has to be in this forest!" Toby said while searching through the woods looking for anything that looks suspicious

"She did say forest right, not woods!?!" Caleb asked

"For sure!" Mona said

"Guys, what's that?" Hanna asked pointing to something

With Spencer and Mrs c...

"Look I can see light I think we are close to getting out of here!" Spencer said kicking off the last air vent before they are out. Her and Mrs c climbed out of the air vent and they could see people in the distance!

"Is that Toby?" Mrs c asked

"Yeah, TOBY!!!" They both shouted

Soon enough Toby and everyone else was running over, Mrs c ran to Toby but before Spencer could and electric fence came up from the ground.

"God, can't I just have 2 minutes with out Charles in my life!" Spencer said pacing the perimeter of the fence all of a sudden there was a big roar, Spencer turned around slowly to see a tiger behind her.

"Oh that's not good! Good kitty!" She said, then she noticed a tree she could climb and get out of here on, she went to run and grab the tree but everyone stopped her by shouting.

"Spencer don't do it!"

"I am not staying in this hell whole any longer than I have to!"Spencer said as she began to run, she grabbed the tree and swung her legs so she hit the tiger in the face. She climbed onto the tree and stood up. Suddenly the the branch began to snap because of Spencer's wait. She ran to the end of the branch and did a forward flip of. She was out and she was relieved, just then the branch snapped and was heading straight for Spencer, she did a pencil role out of the way. Everyone ran over to her and she started laughing.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Toby asked helping Spencer up

"I got first place in gymnastics in 3rd year!"

"Of course you did!" Toby said hugging Spencer