10: I like you

T.C

Recap:

Taylor:
You know that boy I was talking about earlier?

Shawn:
Yea

Taylor:
It was you
---

What if Shawn doesn't like me like that.

It's been at least five minutes sense I sent that text and Shawn read it but he hasn't texted back. Maybe it was to early, but I just had to get it off of my chest.

I looked down at my phone and seen the little bubble pop up meaning Shawn was typing. I sighed I relief, at least he's answering back.

Shawn's text showed up, but I quickly looked away bracing myself for his response.

Shawn:
Stop playing Taylor

He thinks I'm joking!

Taylor:
I'm not Shawn, I'm serious, I promise you.

Shawn:
Really?

Taylor:
I wouldn't of said it if it wasn't true Shawn

Shawn:
I don't know what to say

Taylor:
Well..... I mean do you like me too?

Shawn:
I mean of course😌😳

Taylor:
I just want to get to know you more, I've already no so much and I just really like you Shawn

Shawn:
I really like you too

Shawn likes me, is this real. I might actually have a relationship, maybe.

Shawn:
But.....

Oh god no!

Taylor:
What?

Shawn:
I don't wanna get attached, and then you just stop talking to me. Believe me it happens a lot.

Taylor:
I'm not like that though.

Shawn:
I'm giving you my trust Taylor

Taylor:
Shawn just please understand I really really like you and I haven't liked anyone in so long. I don't know just something told me that I needed to get to know you, and the few weeks have been great.

Shawn:
Ok, I trust you😌

Taylor:
Wow, I'm so happy right now

Shawn:
Me too!

Taylor:
Ugh, I'm sorry to mess up the moment but I have to go to the meet and greet. Goodbye❤️And goodnight because I don't know what time I'll be back and I'll probably forget to text goodnight.

Shawn:
Goodnight Tay❤️have fun babe

Taylor:
I will, now goodbye baby

Shawn:
Bye

S.M

Why me? Why would Taylor Caniff choose me out of all those people. I just don't understand, but I should just stop wondering and be happy he chose me.

I've dreamed about this so many times, and now it's come through. I just can't believe Taylor likes me.

I'm the happiest person on earth right now.