15: Promises

T.C

We left my dads early and got to my house. I wanted to just spend a day in with Shawn, just me and him. I'm really glad my family likes him. Kelly told me she adored him.

Which that means a lot. I mean she's my sister of course her opinion matters, but my Grandmas matters even more, and she liked him so I'm very glad.

When we got back to the house Shawn went back to bed because he couldn't sleep last night, so while he is sleeping I'm going to go get something for him.

----
S.M

I woke up confused and groggy. Was it day or night? Where is Taylor? How long have I been sleeping?

I stretched and looked at the night stand. There was a piece of paper beside my phone. I picked it up and opened it.

I went out to get something. I'll be back in a little bit babe. Don't worry I won't be long.
                                    ~Taylor

I put the letter back on the night stand and laid my head back on the pillow. I stared at the ceiling. Tomorrow I leave and I really don't want to.

I'm so happy here. I mean it's not that I don't like my family or my home. School is just so freaking stupid, and everyone's fake. You can't trust anyone.

The only person I can really trust is my internet friend Bella. I've been trying to contact all week, but I think she got her phone taken away.

But I really want to meet up with her while I'm here since she lives in Indiana. I need to meet my best friend. Like this our one and only chance.

Well not really, but still. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and went to my contacts. I clicked on Bella's and put the phone up to my hear.

It rang and rang and rang until it stopped and went to voicemail. I groaned and threw my phone on the bed.

Taylor needs to hurry up.

I got up from the bed, while not explore while he's gone. I made my way out Taylor's room and down the hall to the guest room. The one with the book shelf that opened.

I feel bad for doing this. Maybe I shouldn't, what if Taylor gets mad? I turned out the room and walked back to Taylor's just as I did I bumped into someone making my body fall backwards.

I looked up at Taylor who had a worry expression on his face. "Oh shit babe, I'm sorry" Taylor grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Ow my butt hurts" I groan.

"I'm so sorry, you want me to kiss it so it will feel better?" Taylor asked jokingly. "Seriously you crack head" I smack his arm.

"Crack head?" Taylor raises on eyebrow. "I didn't stutter" I say.

"Ok Shawn, anyways I got you something" Taylor says picking up a small bag off the floor. Taylor pulled out a small black box.

"I know we've only been a official for a week, but I really like you, and I know we re gonna be together a while. So I got you, us, a promise ring" Taylor opens the small box and there was to silver bands beside each other.

"Baby, you didn't have to do this" I say in awe. "I wanted to" Taylor takes the ring out of the case. He grabbed my hand and slipped it on my right ring finger.

"Oh thank god it fits, I didn't know what size ring you wore, now I do" Taylor says. The ring was a silver band with a heart engraved on the top.

"I love it Taylor, thank you" I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck. Taylor wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek softly. "Your welcome baby" Taylor kissed my cheek once more.